Chapter 17☁️

~6 days later~

Kakashis POV
I woke up to opal moving her butt into my bulge. I twitched but I can automatically controlled myself. I backed away from spooning her and got up. I looked at the time and read 6:30am. Today was the day of the chunin exams. I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom and put on my ninja gear. I checked on opal now and then to see if she was still sleeping.

I put on my mask and headband then my shoes. I walked over to opal and bent down. I stared at her pretty face for a little bit before shaking her. I shook he lightly. She slowly opened up her eyes and made eye contact with me.

"Good morning babe" I said as I moved a string of her hair behind her ear. "I'm going out now, today are the chunin exams, I won't be home until 9." I said as I played with her hair.

She shook her head.

"And tomorrow I have my mission with guy" I said to her as her eyes widened a bit.

She sighed and pouted her face.

"I know, but I'll be back in no time." Kakashi said planting a kiss on opals forehead through his mask.
"Alright babe, I'm out now I'll see you later" I said as I got up and began walking out of the room until opals small hand grabbed my wrist.

"Can I get a kiss?" Opal said in her sleepy soft voice.

I smiled and walked back over to her and pulled down my mask. I Bent down and gave her a sweet long passionate kiss. When I tried to pull back she would grab the back of my head softly and pull me back in.

"She's going to miss me" I said in my head.

She let go of my head and pulled away from the kiss.
I have her one more peck before leaving.

"Bye opal, I'll see you later" I said to her.

"Bye" she said to me as I saw her lay back down.

I walked to the walkway bench where I saw team 7.

"Wow your finally not late for once" sasuke said to me.

"Well today is a very important day so" I replied back. "Is everyone ready?" I said changing the topic

"Sure" sasuke said.

"Hmm hmm" Sakura smiled.

"YES KAKASHI SENSEI YES!" Naruto yelled.

"Let's go" I said as I walked them to there destination.

                                ~14 hours later~
The chunin exams ended a few hours ago. I was very proud of all of them. Even though there was a huge disruption and the sand village betrayed us.

"Opal probably figured out, damn it I'm gonna be toasted." I said to myself.

It's now 8pm and I'm on my way to the flower shop. I bought opal some red roses and bought 3 other packs of small flowers. I walked to the grave yard and placed all 3 flowers down. Obito, rin, minato,. I sat in front of all 3 of them since they were all next to eachother.

"Hey guys, I know I haven't been able to stop by here lately or when I do I wouldn't be able to stay for long but I just wanted to say I miss you guys, a lot. I also wanted to tell you- well I wanted to tell you that I met someone. She's pretty and smart and outgoing everything you can name. I think- I think I'm in love with her but she doesn't know it yet. We've been together for about 2 weeks now and she's what's been pushing me to be the person I am today, Her name is opal. You guys probably think I'm crazy for falling in love so soon but she's different. She doesn't really talk to much people unless they talk to her first, she's the type of girl that would give you her last 20$ in her bank account. She really is something else but I just wanted to stop by here and say hello and tell you about her, I have to be home now before she beats me up." I explained as I scratched the back of my head. "Bye guys, I'll hopefully see you soon" I said getting up and walking home.

                                     ~Time skip ~
I got home and unlocked the door with my key. I opened the door and walked in. I saw opal sleeping on the couch as the tv was playing. I walked over to her then laid down next to her as I hugged her tightly.

"Hey kakashi" opal said rubbing her eyes.

"Hey sleepy head, why aren't you in bed?" I asked her concerned.

"Cause you weren't in it" opal said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I chuckled a little bit as I got up and picked her up bridal style. She smiled as I walked ourselves into our room. I laid her down on my side of the bed as I took out a pair of sweatpants and underwear and started the shower. I soon came out to see opal still awake staring at the ceiling.

"What's on your mind?" I asked as I dried my hair with a towel.

"Nothing...just staring" opal replied as I knew she was lying.

"Are you upset that I'm leaving you tomorrow?" I asked knowing the truth "it's fine babe, it's only going to be 2 days" I said as I walked over to the bed and laid down with her.

"I know I know" opal said sighing.

"Come here" I replied as she scooted her body on top of mine.

I put my hands on her back as I slowly slipped my hands underneath her shirt rubbing her back. She would kiss my neck now and then until I felt no more kisses knowing she was sleeping. I smiled as I softly scratched the back of her skin. I unclipped her bra to make it easier for me to massage it.

"Opal?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear me but she didn't answer which mean she's sleeping.
"I-" I paused "I love you" I said quietly as I felt a smile grow on my neck.

"W- wait your y- your awake?!" I said as I blushed hardly.

"Yeah, I heard everything" she smiled harder "I love you too" she said to me which made me grin and hug her tightly.

"You shouldn't play those tricks on me" I said to her referring to fake sleeping.
POV end

Opal laughed as she sat up onto kakashis waist as he laid down and rubbed her thighs. She bent down and gave kakashi a quick peck on the lips.

"That's all?" Kakashi said acting confused.

"Yep now go to sleep you have to get up early tomorrow for your mission." Opal said running her hands down his abs back and forth.

"Quick the touching right now, it's not a good time" kakashi said twitching a few times. "And yes I'll be leaving by-" kakashi got interrupted by opal kissing him on his chest "baby" kakashi whispered as he squeezed opals thighs.

She kissed all the way up his abs and all the way down until she got to his torso. She untied his sweatpant string and smiled at him.

"I'm kinda tired" opal said as she was teasing kakashi that while time.

"Wait what? I- but you- wha- huh?" Kakashi stuttered.

Opal got off of kakashi and laid down at her side. Kakashi was annoyed on how she just teased him.

"Goodnight kakashi" opal said softly.

"You were teasing me that whole time? I thought-" kakashi cut himself off.

"You thought what?" Opal said turning around and making eye contact with him.

"Oh nothing" kakashi replied fast and scratched the back of his head.

"Hmm" opal chuckled. "Now come here and cuddle with me" opal said opening up her arms and letting kakashi in and laying on her breast withought a bra underneath.

"Oh right, you unclipped my bra let me put it-" opal tried to say.

"No" kakashi said. "Now go to bed, I love you" kakashi said bravely.

"I love you too" opal replied as she played with his hair.