Chapter 11

4 days later
Kakashis POV
I didn't get much sleep last night knowing this was the last day of me being this close to opal. It's now 7am and we have until 12pm to get our stuff packed to head back to the hidden leaf village. Opal was laying on my chest as I played with the ends of her dark brown hair so she wouldn't be able to feel it.

I liked opal of course but I probably wouldn't ever ask her out because I'm not really the type of person good at expressing my feelings and telling people how I truly feel. I never really had anyone to. I'm not good with any love relationships or romantic. I mean of course I would like to but it's not really my type of thing.

I don't really know why I feel this type of way about opal. She's just different. She's the strongest person I've ever met and she knows how to comfort people and she's just beautiful but again I'm not really good at the romantic type stuff so.
POV end

Opal budged her face onto kakashis chest putting some pressure onto it. She usually does that when she starts to wake up. She opened her eyes slowly and made eye contact with kakashi.

"You still have some time before we have to leave" kakashi said trying to make opal stay on him.

"I should get up now, we should leave earlier anyways." Opal replied leaning up over kakashi.
"I'll make breakfast" she continued as she got up and used the bathroom.

Kakashi got up as well and stretched. He put in his Ninja gear and put on his robe right after. He watched opal come out of the bathroom with her ninja gear on as well with a robe over it.

"Do you think we'll ever come back here?" Kakashi questioned opal as he turned his head to the side trying to think.

"The two of us?" Opal questioned back with her eye brows crossed.

"Yeah" kakashi said softly.

"I don't think so...unless lady tsunade sends us on another mission." Opal replied looking back up at kakashi making eye contact with him.

"Hmm" kakashi said looking away.

"I got everything cleaned and ready to go, breakfast is on the table." Opal said as she packed the rest of her stuff up.

Kakashi left the room and walked into the kitchen and ate his breakfast. He thought about how him and opal wouldn't really be this close to each other anymore due to the mission being over. Kakashi was also pushing his feeling away to the side and knew it was kinda selfish and wrong.

                                  1 hour later

Kakashi and opal left soon after. They held there warm hands together as they said there goodbyes to the owner. They walked out of there honeymoon and made there way to the hidden leaf village.

Once they reached far enough they took off there robes an put it in there bags only leaving them in there ninja gear.

"Are you excited about going home?" Opal asked kakashi.

Kakashi nodded in a yes while he made eye contact with her. Opal knew something wasn't right with him and why he was off.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Opal asked as she walked over to him.

"Nothing, just kinda sleepy" kakashi lied.

"Oh, me too" opal agreed as she gave him a smile and continued walking.

3 hours later
Kakashi and opal got to the hidden leaf vill around 4pm. They were extremely exhausted and there's legs were a bit sore from walking for too long.

"Wanna grab something to eat before we go our separate ways?" Opal questioned as she looked at kakashi with her light and dark green eyes.

"Shore" kakashi said unleashing his hand from opal because he didn't want anyone to see them holding hands.

"How about ichuraku?" Opal asked as she smirked a little.

"Sure" kakashi said as they walked to ichuraku.

"You know...your kind of off today, what's on your mind?" Opal questioned as her and kakashi were walking side to side.

"I'm super tired" kakashi replied and complained as him and opal made eye contact trying to make her believe him.

"Oh ok, let's ditch the ichuraku, we can go another time." Opal said as she greeted him with a warm smile.

"Oh no...shit, I was just saying that I was a little bit tired." Kakashi said making up and scratching the back of his head.

"You don't have to lie, it's ok. And plus you look tired. Go get some rest, bye!" Opal replied as she turned the corner leaving out of kakashis sight.

"Damn it...I suck at lying especially when it comes to opal...I mean who can lie to her at this point." I said in a whisper.

Opals POV
I got home and took a nice refreshing shower. I then put on a over sized t shirt with only underwear underneath it. I made myself some instant ramen in a cup and then headed to bed. I laid down and stared at my ceiling. I wasn't thinking about anything until he popped up.

"Damn it!" I yelled loudly that probably my neighbors even heard it. "Why him?...the man doesn't even like me, ugh" I screams in my pillow.

I then followed myself back around from my pillow and took out a book. I read the book for a little while until I felt my eyes start to close. I put the book down and wrapped myself in my fluffy light grey blanket and began to fall asleep.
POV end

Kakashis POV
I got home and didn't even bother taking a shower. I was kinda pissed the fact I just rejected opal a little bit it's not like she took it to heart. I put my bag down and put on a pair on sweatpants with my shirt off. I laid in bed and thought about her for a little bit. I don't know what it is but it's something that's kinda hitting me in the chest saying that i shouldn't be acting towards her like this. I then told myself that I'm going to push her away from my thoughts and go back to the old regular kakashi. Maybe it's for the best.

"I should really get some sleep, I have training with team 7 tomorrow" I said as I drifted to sleep.
POV end