Chapter 13

Opals POV
I woke up to the smell of food and sun shining in my eyes. I sighed and remembered everything on what had happened last night. I stayed in kakashis bed for a little bit because how comfy it was and how the smell of the pillow cases smelt like his hair. I leaned up rubbed my face and looked around. I got up and yawned until I felt a slight pain in my throat. I walked out of the room to see kakashi making soup. I walked over to him and patted his shoulder, he jumped a little and gave me a smile.

"Morning sleepy head" kakashi teased as he looked at the time. "You should get more rest, you only had 4 hours of sleep" kakashi continued as he turned around and looked me up and down.

"I'm hungry, I'll go to bed after I eat something." I responded as I have him a quick smirk and sat down at the table laying her head down.

"I made some soup, it'll help with your throat" kakashi said walked over to the table and laid down her soup.
POV end

He the turned around and placed all the used dishes in the sink. He looked back to see opal with her head down still and the soup not touched.

"Hey there opal you alive?" Kakashi chuckled but she didn't answer. "Yo" He shouted.

He walked over to opal and lifted up her head and noticed she was sleeping. He smiled and shook his head in disbelief. He wrapped the soup and laid it in the fridge. He then picked up opal bridal style and laid her back down on the bed. He sat down on the bed next to her and caressed her cheek rubbing his thumb up and down. As he was getting up to leave he felt a small, warm, soft hand on his wrist.

"Can you lay down with me?" Opal said quietly as she held his wrist tightly.

He turned around and opal and him made eye contact. He shook his head in agreement and climbed across the bed with opal. He laid next to her and faced her way as she did the same with him.

"Thank you kakashi for everything" she smiled as she made eye contact with him.

He shook his head and gave her a faint smile back before they even knew there eyes started to close. Opal and kakashi both unconsciously moved into each other time to time connecting there bodies together. She laid her hands on his chest as he had his arms around her lower waist.

They didn't move there position and stayed there for there whole nap not moving once. Opal would budge her face into his chest now and then which made kakashi pull her in tighter everytime.

~Time skip 4 hours~

Kakashi woke up to the movement of opal budging her face into his chest. He looked down at there body's and realized how close they were to each-other. He didn't move. He stayed in the position they were in and grinned a little bit. Kakashis then squeezed opal a little bit trying to see if she'll wake up but she didn't. he stared at the top of her dark brown hair and gazed at her.

Opals eyes opened slowly, she looked around and was confused on where she was because kakashis shirt was black and her face was so close to it. She backed her face up just a little bit to look around while she was still in kakashis hold. Opal looked up at him and made eye contact. She blushed as she quickly put her face back down on kakashi chest trying to hide it.

"Your hold is very comfortable" opal said shyly as her raspy voice became more soother and softer.

"Is it?" Kakashis replied and he chuckled a little bit as opal shook her head.

"I kinda wanna stay here and relax for the day" opal said boldly.

Kakashis eyes widened a bit in shock.

"If that's what you wanna do then yeah, I don't mind" he said as he smiled a little bit looking down at opal.

"Yeah but I have some things to do today so-" opal was trying to say but she got cut off.