Chapter 3

1 week later
Kakashi and opal have now been working together for a week. They don't usually talking to each other because there's nothing to talk about. If they saw each other around they wouldn't even say hi, they were like completely strangers.

Opals POV
I got to the desk and saw kakashi sitting there reading the book I let him lend. I was kinda mad I even gave it to him, I should of finished it first. I signed. I sat down on the stool next to him and looked at him from the corner of my eye.
POV end

Opal laid her head on the table and she felt her eye lids heavier and heavier each second. Opal then began to fall asleep, About 20 minutes later kakashi realized and let her sleep in more before he had to wake her up.

Kakashis POV
Her face was directed my way as she laid her head on her arms. She looked so peaceful to the fact I didn't want to wake her up. I was too distracted by opal to the point I couldn't pay attention to the book, she just looked so peaceful. I stared at her for awhile but once I realized I was staring at her too much I looked away. I let her sleep for about a hour before I woke her up.

I shook her a little bit but that didn't do the trick. I then began to shake her a little more aggressively because it looked like she was a deep sleeper. Her skin was so warm, almost as if was hot. I had my hand on her shoulder and admired the warmth of her skin but once I saw her eye lids began to open I quickly removed my hand from her and began fake reading my book.

"You fell asleep so I let you sleep in a little bit before waking you up" I said to opal while I looked at her rubbing her face.

Opal groaned a little which I thought it was cute but pretended I didn't hear it.

"How long was I sleeping?" Opal said in a soft sleepy voice which made my eyes widened and looked at her.

"About a hour" I said while still making eye contact with her.

"You should've woke me up the second I fell asleep..." opal said complaining while she punched me in the arm softly.

I chuckled a little bit but and began to read again until someone came through the gates.
POV end.

"Pervy sage!" Opal yelled and got up.

"Opal?" Jirayia said as he looked at her with a smile.

Kakashi automatically looked up to see who opal was smiling and looking at to only see it was jarayia.

"So do you like the new book I made?" Jarayia asked opal with a smile.

"Well I didn't get to quit finish it yet...well my friend kakashi is now borrowing it" opal explained while pointing at kakashi.

Kakashi's head automatically lifted up once more once he heard that opal considers them as friends.

"My boy kakashi" jarayia said walking over to him with a smirk on his face. "I didn't know you and opal are dating!" He yelled as he tried to give him a fist bump.

"I- who- were not dating." Kakashi said blushing but luckily since he had a mask on nobody could see it.

"Your blushing kakashi" jaraiya said with a small smirk and pointed at the tip of his ear which was red.

Opal looked at kakashis ears and noticed and started felling her face warm up meaning that she must have been blushing too.

"Look at you two...your blushing" jaraiya said as he jumped up and down with a huge smile on his face.

"Well anyways my shift is over right now so I'll be going". Opal said as she grabbed her stuff and began to walk off. "We're just friends jaraiya" she stated before she began to walk far.