Moths are worse than Moldy

Back to the present.

"Pansy's dead!!" a random Slytherin informs.

"Bro really, tell me who I need to pay," I say.

"The deatheaters extreme."

"Oh, I don't fund terrorist's."

"Where are they?" Snape says urgently.

"The Room of Requirements," Sirius says.

"That's smart," I say.

"We need Ash, she didn't tell me their goals. We can't fight them if we don't know what they want," Sirius continues.

"The potions almost done, Hermione give me a hand," Madame Pomfrey says.

"Well if they support Moldy they probably want to kill Harry," I suggest.

Harry strolls in and passes a note. No one takes it.

"Okay so they were really nice to me. We even took a picture together. They're called the moths, kinda catchy. Anyways they wanted me to pass on a message. Here,"

Hello, we are the moths
Our mission was to support Voldemort in destroying muggles
However Ashlyn has shown us that muggles worship wizards
Since we need a fan club we will keep them alive
We sent Ash to spy on you, once her memory is returned we can no longer watch you
That Parkinson girl was very annoying
Hermione is so smart
Luna is the best
Oliver, George (not Fred), Draco, Harry, Ron, and Neville are quite handsome
Pick one Ash
We were actually going to kill Draco but he's hot
We still support he who must not be named though
So we are going to do what we told Ash we were going to do
Peace out ✌️

"Since when were Harry and the moths friends?" Ron asks.

"I know right, I literally had a 3 month long sleepover with them and didn't even get an invite," I say.

"Drink" Madame Pomfrey says.

"Okay," I say drinking it "what is it?"

"It will melt and freeze your brain."

"What? Aahaahahahhhssgsyfahhwvjsvhjwvwgsjhsjhs. That hurt," I say clutching my head.

Everyone stares at me expectantly.

"Oh right, they're killing all the purebloods that won't swear allegiance to Voldemort. Them and youzles," I say pointing at Dumbledore.

"Why didn't they kill you?" Hermione asks.

I pause and stare directly at Hermione.

"It's because...I was chosen," I say slowly pulling up my sleeve.

Everyone stares at me, hanging onto my every word. They seem scared to look down at my arm.

"I'm kidding, they liked me. Invited me to spend the next summer with them."

"Right well, let's protect the Purebloods," McGonagoll says clapping and walking away.

"Tell them all to stay in the common rooms," Dumbledore says.

"You see this is why I didn't convince them not to kill you. You're gathering all the Purebloods into four hot spots. Especially the Slytherin one," I say dumbing it down for dumb dumb door.

"Let Harry, Hermione, Draco and I talk to them. They like us and think Draco is hot," I say.

"Ash-" Fred says.

"Pretzel, now is not the time to be salty," I say grabbing Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Draco.

"So where?" Harry asks.