Chapter 7: Spar

This man is crazy! Going against Boscha and lasting more than ten seconds with her is insane! We don't even last two when Bochsa comes unannounced. She just unleashes hell upon all of us. At least he's taking a stand. No one else can. They're going at it, back and forth. Blast there, swing over there. There's so many sparks when they collide. It's like a clear, night sky when they hit.

"Nyeeeah take this!" Brian says or something.

"No I won't take this! But thank you for offering!" Boscha says or something. I'm just focusing on the fighting instead of the words being spoken! This is way more entertaining than a grudgby match!

——————
"Look man, it's getting late. Why don't we call it even and just fight first thing tomorrow morning?" I try to breathe normally, but we've been fighting for the past hour, and I just wanna sleep for the next fifteen.

"No! We're going to fight until there's one left standing." She stares at me dead in the eyes, like she's going kill me. For the past ten minutes, it really seems like that's her main goal. She puts herself into a stance and summons a big fireball. She puts all her power into her hands. She grunts furiously, as she prepares to let go of the fireball. She thrusts her hands towards the sky.

"Oh God no." I brace for impact, but I don't feel anything. I look at the fireball and see that it's not heading to me, it's heading to Willow and Gus. I get up and rush towards them. I grab the both of them and get out of the way, but I trip into the path of the fireball. They try and grab me out, but I tell them not to. This is it I guess. I brace for impact again and...

Nothing. I'm... alive? I open my eyes and see that the once lit up fireball, is now a big pile of burnt rock. My right hand is glowing for some reason.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Gus and Willow look on in confusion. They can not believe what just happened. They can't believe I'm still alive even thought a two ton boulder crushed me. Well, not crushed. More like almost dead.

"Am I doing... magic?" I think I know the answer. "Oh my God, I'm actually doing advanced magic! Holy shit are you seeing this?!"

"What the... what happened here?!" Luz comes back with Amity. I don't think anyone noticed that she left. I didn't even hear anything when she left. She must be very stealthy.

"Me and Boscha we're just having a civil conversation. What do you think is going on?! She's trying to fucking crush me into a bloody pancake for crying out loud!" She quickly casts a spell and she knocks Boscha into a tree. That must've hurt badly.

"Is everyone ok?!" She asks. She looks everywhere to find Gus and Willow. Unsurprisingly, they are still intact to their bodies because I saved them. I'm a hero.

"Ah I'm glad my babies are ok! Are you ok?!"

"Oh yeah, I'm totally fine. No need to help me up or anything," I say

"Ahhhh, my babies are ok!" She squeals out.

"You act like my dad, Luz," I say. She's so overly protective, but it really does help everyone. She's caring.

"Why did Boscha attack you in the first place?" Amity asks. "I mean, she won't have a reason. She just finds random people and makes them suffer. Her anger knows no bounds."

"I can clearly see that," I say. "She's probably gonna level the entire cliff with her anger." I regain my breath and raise myself up. My everything hurts so bad. "Y'all mind if I just go to sleep here?" I drop towards the floor and shut my eyes, but I can't seem to temporarily die. "Never mind, I'll go to my room. Good night everyone." I get up and towards my man cave, when I hear a loud whoosh coming towards me. I turn around and see a strike a lightning heading towards Amity.