Chapter 1

(I suggest reading Mean Boys - Minsung before reading this if you haven't already, it's a straight continuation of the first book.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Felix was having a good day.

His team just won their game, it was a somewhat important one for them, plus he just met a super cool dude.

Felix wasn't sure, but the guy seemed familiar? But like, he couldn't place exactly why?

Anyway, Felix made his way into the locker room, cheering with his teammates that he saw in there, high fiving a few of them, before grabbing his clothes and a towel and making his way back to the showers, ready to get this post-game stink off of himself.

"Felix!" turning back, Felix makes eye contact with a frantic-looking Yang Jeongin, "You haven't seen Jisung or Hyungjin have you?" confused Felix shook his head at his younger friend.

"Well, last time anyone says they can place either was with Minho and Changbin... Apparently, Jisung pulled Minho away, and Hyunjin walked calmly away with Changbin." Jeongin said, slowly looking down at the floor as Felix's face changed from confusion to anger.

"Whatever, Jeongin, we don't know shit yet, so let's just enjoy this win. Honestly, all I want to do is shower right now." Felix said back to Jeongin, turning back forward and storming into the showers.

Well fuck, looks like Minho can't take a hint.

Felix angrily stripped out of his sweaty uniform, stepping into the shower stall, turning the water on as hot as his body can handle right now.

With his features set with a grumpy look, Felix starts to wash his body off, head running with ways to ruin Minho's life, maybe Changbin's too if he can manage.

It wasn't fair sure, but Felix couldn't just sit by while there were people like that around him. Why the fuck were they able to go around flaunting their sexuality?

It didn't make sense to Felix.

If they could do it, why couldn't he?

Fuck

Felix shook his head, getting rid of his current train of thought.

His mind suddenly thought of the man who had knocked him over earlier.

Bang Chan

Something about the man, Felix wasn't sure what it is, but he definitely wanted to meet the older again.

Shit, how am I going to do that? I didn't even ask for his number or social media... Maybe I can look under the name he gave me? Yeah, that might work...

Once Felix was done, he shut the water off, towel drying himself and his hair the best he could for now before getting dressed.

After making himself presentable again, Felix walked back out to the locker bay, spotting Jeongin and Seungmin sitting on a bench, seemingly waiting for him.

They had a thing where every Saturday, game or not, they would all stay at Seungmin's house. Seungmin happened to have the largest house and the best parents...

His parents were both big-time doctors, so naturally, the boy had a fucking mansion of a house that Jeongin and Felix frequented.

The Kim's were very friendly and obviously loved their son with everything in them. They just couldn't spend as much time with him as they'd like, being doctors and all, so they let the 2 come over and keep their precious son company as often as they please.

The 3 left the locker room without so much as speaking a word to each other; the 2 younger boys knew to keep their mouths quiet when Felix had his 'I'm pissy, but I won't tell anyone why, and anyone who tries to ask is getting their head torn off' look.

Felix, being the oldest of the 3, means he had a license before the others did. To be fair, Seungmin had his now, but since Felix had it first, he was designated driver for the small group of friends.

They entered the car after Felix unlocked it, still no words spoken. The drive was silent all the way out of town to Seungmin's large country-style mansion. Felix felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Being the responsible boy he is, he decided it wasn't worth dying over and chose to leave it until they finally got to Seungmin's house.

Felix pulled up the drive, parking in his spot that he always parked in, the youngers leaving the car immediately, Felix choosing to stay in place to check his phone.

Birthgiver:

You need to come home tonight. Now.

Delivered 5 minutes ago

Sometimes Felix didn't like his parents.

Felix was no longer having a good day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI WELCOME!!!!

I'm so excited to finally start on this sequel, if you're coming here from Mean Boys then hi! welcome back, thank you so much for choosing to continue reading the story, I'm literally so thankful for everyone who chose to read this, and to everyone who read the story before!

Let's have some fun together!