Chapter 2

double update to celebrate the start of the new book!

psa: there's a bit of violence/strong language used, please be cautions reading <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Felix made an excuse to his friends why he was leaving so soon. They naturally knew it was because at least one of his parents has messaged him; that's the only reason he ever left.

They knew if it were up to him, Felix would probably completely move into the Kim residence.

Felix said his goodbyes and started the drive back across town to his house.

The drive wasn't long, he made good time, but he knew it didn't matter how fast he got home.

The outcome was going to be the same. It always was.

As soon as the blonde walked through the front door of his house, it started.

"Who was the man you were talking to?"

Felix dropped his head. Of course, nothing good could last.

"Mom, he was just some stranger who bumped into me. I don't know him. He doesn't know me. He complimented my game, I said thank you, he introduced himself out of common courtesy, I did the same to be polite. We both went our separate directions, and I doubt I'll ever speak to him again." Felix said calmly.

"Bullshit." Felix's mom was right in front of him now. The boy could sense the anger radiating off of her.

"I'm not lying, mom. I seriously don't know him other than whatever he said today." Felix tried, looking up into his mother's enraged eyes.

Felix already knew how this was going to play out.

Even though he knew it was going to happen, no one really is ever ready when their mother smacks them across the face.

"You stay away from that man, Felix. I didn't raise you to be like this. Your father sure as hell didn't raise you to be like this. No son of mine is going to be a f*****." His mother seethed.

Felix dropped all expression from his face. Nodding, Felix moved past her and walked up to his room. Making sure not to slam his door, knowing if he did, the night would only get worse, he flopped down face first on his bed and willed the tears that were starting to form in his eyes to go away.

If you guys thought that a slap from his mother was nasty, just wait until his dad comes home from god knows where.

Felix turned over onto his back, repeatedly blinking as he stared up at his ceiling.

You might be wondering, "Wait, if his parents are so worried about not having a gay son, why are they even bothering to treat him like this?"

Well, simple answer, Felix knew himself better than he was allowed to express.

There was a time in his life, long before the homophobia set in when Felix and his family were actually happy.

They lived all the way in Sydney, Australia, until one day when Felix was probably about 11 or 12. The young boy came home from school, super excited to tell his parents all about his new boyfriend he made that day.

Yes, I just said boyfriend.

That was the first time Felix learned about his parent's hatred for anything to do with the subject. The first time he felt his parent's hatred.

They panicked, and within the week, they were on a plane to South Korea, desperate to escape the neighborhood, desperate to leave any sign of their son's sexuality.

From then on, everyday Felix was home, he got grilled about who he talked to, who he spent time with.

If the boy mentioned a male name, all hell broke loose.

Eventually, his parents subsided, and Felix could befriend Jeongin and Seungmin, but not before his parents did their own research on the two boys and their family, eventually deciding that they would not damage their son's mind more.

Everyone at Felix's new school was straight as a ruler.

Or at least they didn't show what their true sexuality was.

That lasted a few years until Seo Changbin moved to their school. Felix detested him from day one. The boy didn't have any sense of keeping his private life to himself.

Another reason Felix felt so strongly towards Changbin was that as soon as his parents got wind of an openly gay kid at Felix's school, the beatings started again.

Felix chose to leave Changbin well enough alone. He wasn't stupid; he could see the fact that the small older, in fact, had more muscles than Felix.

Felix wasn't looking to get his ass handed to him twice in one day.

Then came Lee Minho.

At that point, Felix had gained the help of his friends, and the new kid didn't stand a chance.

Felix decided that the best way to get his parents to back off of him was to hear he was against the only two openly gay kids at the school.

But now Minho and Changbin have roped Hyunjin and Jisung into the whole thing, and that's 4 against 3. Odds were not in Felix's favor.

Felix closed his eyes, feeling one tear finally escape down the side of his face.

Right when Felix felt all hope was lost, he heard his phone ding.

Reaching into his pocket, assuming it was his friends checking in on him, he was shocked to see a follow request on Instagram.

bangchannie97 would like to follow you

Well, Felix was not expecting that...