17. Traveling

Yaoyorozo

"And don't forget your luggage when you get there. And, oh! Remember to wear your sunscreen. We don't want you to get skin cancer. Oh! and one more thing! "

"Yui-san, please! I'm going to be late for my flight. I must be going." I scrambled to tug my luggage behind me. Flight terminal numbers were announced on the overhead speakers as the airport bustled with commotion.  I truly hope I'm not keeping everyone waiting, I wonder where they are.

A hand gently grabbed my forearm. I turned my attention to Yui-san who was standing there with a bright smile on her face.

"Don't forget to have fun, Momo-sama," she whispered with a gentle smile. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I promise I'll have fun, Yui-san," She was always warm and smelt of cookies and her old lady perfume. I pulled away from her. She had tears in her eyes, why does she always cry when I leave? I patted her shoulder.

"And I'll be fine, it's just a regular vacation. I'll come back in one piece," I offered my best reassuring grin. She sniffled slightly before nodding and waving me off. I turned around now looking for my friends, when I heard the most daunting thing that could be told to me in a public place with hundreds around you.

"AND DON'T FORGET TO LOSE IT TO SHOUTO-CHAN!"

YUI-SAN!

I'm hiding all her cooking utensils when I get back.

I hurriedly walked away from her, not wanting people to know I'm associated with the crazy woman. I kept my head down and briskly marched forward until I bumped into someone and we both fell to the floor.

"Ouch! That really hurts! Hey, watch where you're go- oh! It's only you. Hey Yaomomo!" I looked up to see floating clothes.

"I apologize Hagakure, I just hadn't seen you that's all."

"Wow, you might want to get your eyes checked. How could you possibly miss me?" the genuiness in her voice startled me.

I had no idea how to answer that.

"Ehem, where are the others?" I pulled myself off the ground. I dusted off my robin egg blue trench coat and picked up my suitcase which had also fallen.

"Oh, they're at gate 12. That's where you said to wait, right?"

"Right, let's go find them."

It took us a few minutes to locate them, everyone was there. My eyes fluttered over each and every one of them to be sure. Kyoka and Mina looked to be dueling each other on their respective video gaming device. Tsuyu and Ochaco were in a deep conversation, whilst Shinsou and Tokoyami were doing the same. And lastly, oh no... Kirishima and Kaminari were sheepishly drawing on Bakugou's sleeping face whilst Midoriya was trying to make them stop. Only Todoroki was missing, however, Hagakure did mention earlier that he went to get something to eat.

Ara Ara, I'm the only one who was late? How unprofessional of me.

"Gomen'nasai everyone. Please forgive my tardiness. I was just finalizing the arrangements for our flight." I said, I noticed Bakugou shifting in his seat as the two artists shoved their markers into Midoriya's hand.

"What do you think you're doing, Deku?" he seethed in a low menacing voice.

"Kacchan, it wasn't me I swear!" he dropped the markers, timidly.

"I'll kill you!" Midoriya ran behind his fiancee which left Bakugou frothing.

"Anyways, did you say finalizing? Are our tickets even bought?" Shinsou questioned.