BOOM

Lea p.o.v

"Thanks for taking me to the mall sweetie, I really needed that" My mom said

"Anytime mom. I love you " I said as I kissed her cheek.

“I love you too honey" she said.

You see after my mom had her last chemotherapy session, I just wanted her to relax and have time to herself. So I took her to the spa. We got our nails done. Then bought her myself a new wardrobe for her! I got the money from doing shows at birthday parties and decided why not spend it all on my mom.

I really love my mom. She's the only thing I have left. No cousins, no aunts, uncles. Just me and her. It would kill me for her to leave me. Thank god she's recovering from breast cancer

I checked my watch. It was 11:05 pm. We got in the car as I pulled out of the parking lot and headed on the highway back home. My mom fell asleep in the passenger seat. I'm glad I at least have her.

Ray ray p.o.v

Well here I at Craig's house just having a few drinks. You might think why a guy like me is drinking. Well I just needed some stress relief. My stupid girlfriend cheated on me again! After I gave her a second chance, I thought she really changed. But People change though.

I probably had my 10th drink right now. Well it's not kicking in. So I decided I wanna go home.

“Aye Craig, I'm bout to head home" I said walking towards the door.

“Aight man, see ya tomorrow" he said while taking a sip of his drink.

I started walking towards my car but the I started to see everything unclearly. T'f was happening? I started stumbling towards my car. I started searching for my keys then I found them. I opened my car and got in. I put the key I and started it.

Next thing my throat started to burn badly, ehh whatever. I started driving towards the highway. As I got to the light everything became blurry. I didn't know what I was doing but I couldn't think straight. I keep hearing honking and cars swerving. Next thing BOOM.

My airbag went out, causing me to hit my head. I started to feel sever pain in my stomach. Then I tasted blood in my mouth. My body went numb I couldn't feel anything at all.