" Its about to go down "

Ray p.o.v

So today is the day I get to meet Lea, The girl that car accident. I feel really sorry for her, Losing her mother like that.  I wouldn’t know what to do if I lost anybody in my family. 

So as I entered the hospital it felt strange. Sick people everywhere. I felt sorry for them. People were staring at me like I was thug who had a gun, tf? 

I went up the front desk lady to ask which room number lea was in.

“Hi, I’m here to see Lea Lopez “I said to the lady

“Yes she’s in room 207, And you need to wear this name tag. Please write your name on it.” She said giving me a pen. 

I did as she said so, Gave the pen back to her and started to go up to her room.

Here goes nothing. 

Lea p.ov

I hate me life, This stupid hospital has me on suicide watch. Man f*** that! He took my mom’s life away, Why couldn’t they take me with her? I would be better with her up there than in here! If only I could speak, they would understand. I tried to kill myself a lot of times, it almost worked one time, but noooo some stupid preppy ass nurse wanted to be a life saver. 

Today the doctors told me that he was going to visit me. Well Once he does I’ll Beat him to the death! Cause that’s what he deserves! Stupid ass Motherfuckerr took my mom’s life away. Now it’s Time for him to go, Then maybe soon me…

Yeah your probably wondering what happened to sweet loving Lea? Well She’s gone Bitchess! Think that I could be the same person after My mom died? Hell No! 

Then I heard a knock on the door. And I saw a Tall fine boy open the door and come in. 

Too bad he was cute, Cause…..

The time is now

And its about…

To go down!