" Take care "

Ray p.o.v

Well it's been three weeks since I've been out the hospital. God I freaking hate it hear. You don't even do nothing!!! You just stay in your room or go outside. The food is disgusting. The people here creep me out!  Ive been stuck in juvy since the i got out of the hospital. Since I just turned 17 I might just tried as an adult! F***! And on top of that I killed a girls mother! Well that what my parents told me. They always come and visited me every other day, well my mom does. My dad is disappointed in me. Well today is my court day.  And I could be facing murder charges.

"Ray."  my lawyer said

" Yeah" I answered.

" I have some good news" He said.

"What good news? " I asked.  I kinda smiled.

"Well I spoke with the court, judge and the girls lawyer. Turns out you were not the one to hit the girls car, it was someone else. So there for you are not faced for the murder of  Maaliyah death, the girls mother. "

At this point I'm relived. Thank god I'm not facing murder. Do you how Fu***ng happy I am right now! I got out of my bed and started doing my happy dance! Yess! I'm not going to rot in an prison! He'll yeah fuc**ng right!

" But your not getting off that easy. Since you were drinking and driving, you'll have to do 1 year of community service by taking care of that girl"

Ni**** what ?!?!?!