" This is going to be awkward "

Ray P.O.V 

I walked into the hospital room and saw the girl Leah. DAMNNN she was beautiful. I'd hit that.  

" Hi I'm Ra-" I was cut off by her garbing my arm and twisting it behind my back. I groaned in pain. She then kicked me into the hospital table and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked at it and saw blood. 

She started walking towards me with a bat. I started to crawl back towards the wall.

" What a-are you doing" I shuttered. I was terrified of this girl. Why was she doing this? Hell she needs to be in a mental hospital. Then I found out why ! She thinks I killed her mother.

" I didn't kill your mother ! " I shouted.  She then looked me confused. 

" I swear It wasn't me who killed Your mother, It was another dude. I was just involved. If I killed her would I be here helping you ? " I said yelling an snapping at her. I know it was mean but that chick was trying to kill me.

She then put her bat down and  Walked into the bathroom crying. 

Lea P.O.V

What the hell is happening to me ? I almost killed that boy, And on top of that he's here to help me. I cant believe I just did that. I didn't know what came over me. I guess my sweet side is starting to come back. Maybe I should just try to be happy. Maybe that's what my mom would want. But that kid, I think I remember him. I started to think until it hit me ! Ray from school ! That guy was okay. We never really talked that much. But I would see him in the hall. Wow I cant believe a guy like him would do that! Well since gossip gets around my school fast I bet people are gonna dislike him, probably get kicked out the football team. 

I decided to walk out the bathroom and didn't see him anywhere. Yup I bet I scared him away.Then I saw him walk in again. He just sat down holding his stomach. 

This is going to be Awkward.......