" Will you be my girl "

1 Month later

Leah P.O.V 

" Leah, Were leaving in 5 minutes." My aunt Yelled from downstairs

.

Yep that's right. I finally moved in with my aunt. After Doing paper work and legal documents I finally moved in. Well at the hospital they said so far nothing is in progress right now. But I have to start checking in 4 times a week. But anyways My aunt's house is BIG! We have our own Chief & maid. But I Usually Take care of my self so I don't really need their help. 

On the other hand this past month has been Well Weird. To tell you the truth I kinda have a crush on Ray. Well Actually a huge crush! Ever since that day at the mall when he held my hand I kinda felt a connection. If felt good to be holding hands with him. When he would come by the hospital and help me out he would always give me those Big bear hugs. I just sometimes wanted me and him to be like that forever, Hugging. And his eyes. You sometimes can get lost in them.  But he would never like me back. Why go for a girl like me ? I cant even talk at all. So really whats the point ? You cant maintain a relationship if you cant even talk at all. And with my trust issues if, Might not even work out at all. I really don't know what to do.

" I'm ready" I say walking downstairs. I had on some Basket ball shorts, Sports bra and a sweater with my nike's. Craig help's me get my strength back by giving me boxing lessons Once a week. He's a good teacher too. And sometimes his girlfriend stops by and helps out too. She's really nice. Her name is Abby. She's not like those ratchet hoes who get mad If they see a girl around there man. But her and Craig mess around too much. Its funny watching them. There like the Ideal couple. I wish I had that. 

I made it to the YMCA and checked in. My aunt decided to go swimming so I just went to the lobby and got some coffee from the machine. Suddenly I feel someone put there arms around my waist and I instantly jump up and spill my coffee on my self. I turn around and see Ray there.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry Leah. I'm really really sorry". He said. He looked serious so I just nodded my head and took off my sweater. His eye's instantly wondered my body. I pulled out my phone and texted him " My eye's are up here" . 

" My bad, But you have a banging body" He said to me looking up from his phone. I just gave him a face and grabbed my stuff and walked away. 

Since I didn't see Craig anywhere or Abby I decided to go to the open gym. Nobody was there. Just the way I like it. 

I grabbed a basketball and decided to shoot some hoops. 

"Leah" I heard someone call me name. I turn around and see Ray there. He came up to me running and picked me up and ran around the gym with me. I could help but giggle a little bit. He finally put me down and gave me one last hug. 

" So guess what " He said 

"What " I mouthed to him

" Remember how I told you my mom is making us move" He said

I nodded my head. 

" Well Guess what, I'm Your new Neighbor" He said Smiling hard. N*gga what ? 

" How" I texted him ?

" Cause the house next to yours was nice, And my mom liked it" He said

Well cool then. I really didn't care though. I see him like everyday so whats the point.

" Hey come over here" He said to me garbing a basketball. I walked over to where he was.

"Stand on the basket ball" He said. What ? I just gave him a confused face. 

"Please, For me" He said. 

" But how are you gonna hold me " I texted him

" Don't worry I got you" He said. Well okay.

I grabbed on to his shoulders while he grabbed my waist and I started standing on the basketball. Then he came really close. I kinda liked this feeling. His Arms warped around my waist, My arms warped around his shoulders. Us looking into each other's eyes. My forehead touching his. Its like what you see in the movies. His grip got tight on me. It made me feel safe. 

"Can I ask you one question" He said sounding serious

I nodded my head waiting for him to answers.

" Will you be my girl ?"