" I guess so "

Leah P.OV

Three weeks later. 

So When I found out I had a aunt I was surprised As hell. I thought I didn't have another family member. My mom told me that She only had one sister, But she went missing a long time ago, And decided to put " Deceased" On her record because time was running out and that they didn't have enough evidence to prove anything.  Well ray was happy that at least I was happy. Me and him decided to start over and just become friends. He's actually not what people mostly say around school. He's sweet, funny and clumsy as heck. My treatment was going okay but really slow. They don't really know when they could take out the metal object out of my vocal cords. Plus they don't know what it is. And the x-ray isn't helping much.But on the other hand Ray  takes me out of the hospital sometimes. I once went to the mall with friends, Craig, Jacob and Trey. There actually really mean to me but Since Everybody found out what happened to me they actually became nice to me. Again. Well let me just fill you in about them,

Trey,First when I met that guy we started off cool in freshman year. We had math and gym together. We would always play around and get in trouble with him. He was like my buddy. He'd call me his sister and I would always call him my brother. He was sweet, caring guy that I could always come and talk to him. When ever I would get into a fight with one of my friends he would always give me good advice. And he would always come to me with girl problems. But after winter break, When we came back he cut his hair. It looked good on him. But he was acting different now. He would always ignore me at school, Not talk to me or just ditch me when ever we had plans. Then he started dissing me off in front of people, Call me names and stuff. Then one day I couldn't take it anymore with his fake self so I beat him half to death. That day he walked the halls with shame because a girl beat his ass. And me ? Well I suspended for about 3 days. Jacob, Same with Craig too. I was cool with them until they came back different. My friend India Beat the crap out of Jacob. It was too funny. Jacob was crying too. Well Craig, He was just ignoring Me and my friends. We heard that he talks about us but we didn't want to do anything cause Mia, My other best friend liked him. Ever since that day we hated each other. But now there really sorry for what they did, And that the only reason why they did it was cause they wanted to be cool. I really dont forgive them but we could be cool.  

Well I got caught up with Mia, India, Tiffany, Nikita and Kayla. Those our like my only good friends I talk to a lot. But at my school I'm cool with everybody, Even Those hoe's at my school. They see me as a threat but They know I'm not like that. People always depend on me, Always come to advice and I mostly I'm the one who stops fights before it happens. Im like the peace maker. Only Trey was my enemy. But I'm sometimes confused with myself, Like people think Im the good girl every mother wants, The girl you can trust, The girls life you want. If they only knew about the real me. 

3 Hours later

Right now I was at the mall with ray shopping for clothes

.

" He do you need anything from Victoria secrets?" Ray asked. 

" No Not really" I said typing it onto my talking device.  I got it cause I was tried of using pen and paper.

" Okay how about-" He got cut off by two chicks walking towards him. 

" So you dumped me for this hoe" The light skinned one asked ray. Did she just ?!?!

Ray started to laugh "Let me just tell you something. I dumped you cause you cant keep your legs closed. Sleeping with the whole basketball team. Trick" He said Snapping at her. Her face was priceless. " And for your info, Leah over here" He said pointing to me" Is not no hoe So you might as well go somewhere else cause I don't have time for your wanna be ghetto self, You have been dismissed" He said Garbing my hand and walking away.  I cant believe he just did that. If I could speak I would of been laughing my as* off. 

" Who was that " I text him. He looked over at his phone and read it.

" My ex." He said. 

I kept thinking about her. She seemed hella mean. Why would someone sweet like him date that? 

While I was thinking he was holding hands with me, And Intertwined are fingers together. I tried letting go.

"What? Friends cant hold hands ?" He asked me. 

 I guess so.