" That's what he gets "

Lea P.O.V 

Well he was just looking at me. I guess checking me out? Well I was wearing a hospital Dress. I forgot what you call em. Wait He probably doesn't know I cant talk. Well I don't want it to be awkward anymore so I went to my bag and pulled out my phone and headphones and listened to Nobody Like You by Cymphonique & Jacob latimore. That was my song ! I was nodding my head to the beat of the song. 

"Got me girl, got me. Got me girl, got me" I heard ray sing.

"You like that song ?" Ray asked me. I smiled an nodded.

He face faded back into a frown. It's probably his stomach. I snapped my fingers for him to notice me. He looked at me and I pointed to his stomach. 

" Oh the nurse is coming to Stitch me up. " He said

I gabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote sorry on it with a sad face.

I walked over to him and gave him the piece of paper and a hug. He hugged me back with one arm. I started to walk away until I felt eyes on me. So I turned around and saw looking at me biting his lip. 

" Nice Asss" He said. 

WTF ? Freaking pervert. Shiit ! I forgot my back was open. I started walking backwards to my bed And went under the covers. I don't like boys staring at me. Then I started drifting towards sleep think how I almost killed someone today.

2 hours later

I woke up around 2 in the afternoon. I checked my phone and I had like 100 text messages from my friends. There Probably wondering why they haven't seen me in a long time. Well I didn't really care though. 

I decide to go up and and use the bathroom. I saw ray sitting in the same chair looking at his phone. Then He saw me and started to say something to me

" Hey sorry I said that before It just slipped out."  He said. I just nodded my head and went to the bathroom. 

After I did my stuff I changed into some sweat pants, sweater and had my hair in a bun I got out and saw ray shirtless. Then I saw that huge cut I gave him. He had stitches. I was staring at it. I cant believe I did that. 

" Take a picture, It'll last longer" He said In a cocky tone. WTF IS wrong with this dude I swear. I just staring at the cut nothing else. Dumbfuckk ! 

I just rolled my eyes and walked out slamming the door. I was hungry so I went down to the food court and Got some chips and Coke. After I sat down I saw ray walking in. I got my food and left not wanting to be insulted again for no reason. 

" Hey Lea wait up " I just kept walking faster not wanting to talk to him. He caught up with me. Just great. 

" Dang what is your problem ?" He asked me. I swear I just wanna karate kick his ass all the way to mars put we all know what impossible. 

" You know what just because your mom died doesn't mean you should be sad all the time" He told me. That's It !! I did this karate trick where I had him down on the ground in the matter of seconds. I poured my coke and chips on him. And just walked away from the scene. 

That's what he gets for his smart mouthin asss !