ii

#zenryisdead

" I'm breaking up with you

" I'm breaking up with you. "

⚠️WARNING: Course language⚠️

we walked down and out of the alley and we kept walking until we found a telephone booth. theres a bench and two phones ; one on each wall, the five of us walk in, inhaler kid, Denbrough, glasses and the skinny kid sit down towards the left side so i use the phone on the right side.

i sigh before picking up the phone from its handle and dialing Henry's number, on about the fourth ring someone answers --

"Hello?" a voice i know as Mr Bowers' answers. i sigh.

"Hi Mr Bowers.." i hear a groan come from the other side of the phone causing me to roll my eyes.

"Henry! Its your girlfriend!" I roll my eyes at the name

"Zara?" Henry spoke.

"Hey." I chuckled.

"You think this shit is funny?-" i cut him off,

"Henry shut up." I demanded.

"Sassy, are we?" he scoffed.

"Henry, we need to break up."

"no. you think you're all that dont you?"

"i'm breaking up with you."

"no you're not."

"i am, im done with your bullshit, you're always forcing things on me, you're always hurting me, and im tired of it. im not scared of you anymore. im done. with all of it." tears were now forming in the corners of my eyes and threatening to spill out.

"You're nothing without me! you're gonna come running back 'cause those little shits-" i hang up on him. i take a deep sigh and tears were now falling, its not that that im gonna miss him, its that i finally did it. after a year.. finally, i got out of it.

i smile slightly to myself as i wipe the tears quickly and i lean against the wall. all the Losers' eyes were on me. "what?" i growl, and they shake their heads and all look away.. except Bill.

i give him a look signaling him to speak, "a - a - are y - you okay?" i nod my head. "yeah, im fine." im not but its fine i guess. he nods. we just sit there in awkward silence until i clear my throat. "so -- uh, what are your names?" i sit next to the boy with the glasses. "Richie Tozier." he sticks his hand out for me to shake, i hesitate but then went through with the idea and i shook it. I then moved on to the boy sitting next to him. i put my hand out for him to shake but he doesnt shake it, "i would but you see, that hand was on that phone, and that phone is public property you see and that's 95% germ-" i shake my head. "its fine." i walk down the line and across from the kid i know as Bill Denbrough, we have a little in common, both of our little siblings are missing, his little brother george went missing two days before my little sister, Alexa went missing. I give him a soft smile which he returns. then lastly, the skinny one. "hi." he and i shake eachothers hand and he has a creepy smile on his face. i have a face that has confusion written all over it, i shrug it off. "Well, i - i should get going.. my dad probably doesnt want me out for too long.. ill uh see you guys around.." and with that, i walk off. it took me a little while to get to my house before actually making it, when i walk in im instantly greeted by the smell of alcohol and smoke. i sigh. "pa! im home!" i fiddle to grab a few dollar bills and some change so my dad doesnt get angry at me, yet i still have some money for cigarettes or food cause thats non-existent in this house apparently, i check the fridge to see what we have.. all there is is a bunch of beer cans and bottles, i close the door and i go upstairs and into my room. i take my hoodie off and i just sit in my bed. i think about how happy i am -- happy that i wont have to get as hurt, happy that i dont have to pretend anymore.. and happy that i made some new friends.

authors note

helloooooo i am so happy to be working on this with Cami and Em :)) they are literally the best writers i know so this is insane to be working with them,  this chapter is kind of short but i hope you dont mind, i love youuuu

Sophi <3