xi

BLOODBATH.

❛ He hates me, Richie, plain and simple

❛ He hates me, Richie, plain and simple. ❜

⭒⋆✰⋆⭒

THE NEXT MORNING I woke up with dried tear stains, making my skin feel tighter than usual. Did Bill really not care for me at all? Why would he still be hanging out with me? It just didn't make sense to me. I sat up on my bed and kicked my feet off. I went into the bathroom and splashed my face with water to get the crusted tears off of my face. This was all bullshit, I can't believe Bill would do something like this to me.

I walked back into my room to change into a random graphic tee and old ripped jeans. I really did not feel like trying to look at least a bit decent today. I turned to walk out of my door and hear the annoying sound of the phone ringing downstairs. My eyes go wide as I realized my father was down there, sleeping, and if he woke up he would not be happy at all. I ran down the stairs as quickly and quietly as I could with my socks making the hard wood floors very slippery. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I could hear my father turning in our old lazy-boy chair. I picked up the phone very quickly and a hushed "Hello," was all that I said.

I heard the content sigh on the other side of the phone, "Thank god you answered, I thought it was going to be your dad." Richie's voice filled my ear that was pressed against the phone. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me, "You're fucking lucky that he didn't wake up Tozier," I said through the phone. He laughed on the other end making me smile. At least something was going a little bit right. "Well anyways Bill wanted me to call you to see if you could meet us at Beverly's house." My eyes went wide at the mention of Bill's name, and even wider at Richie even thinking I would go to that devil's house.

I scoffed into the phone, "Nope." I said in a monotone voice. "What, why?" Richie whined. "Richie you're asking me to, one, go to Beverly's house and two, to see Bill." I said with a sigh. I could imagine the confusion on Richie's face about the second reason. "Why wouldn't you want to see Bill? I thought you guys were friends?" He said pure confusion in his voice. "I understand the Beverly part, but why Bill?"

Did Bill really not tell Richie about his hatred towards me? "You would think Bill would tell you something like this Rich," I sighed once again and continued, "He hates me Richie, plain and simple." My eyes found my mismatching socks. I felt embarrassed even though Richie couldn't see me. "Why the flying fuck would you ever think that you fucking idiot? my god you're so stupid, it amazes me youre in advanced classes!" Richie says bursting into laughing over the phone. "Bill doesn't hate you, jesus, why would you even think that? He talks about you all the time, saying how happy he is that you ditched Bowers and joined us."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Well, Bev-" I started to deny it, but then it all clicked. that fucking bitch! why would I even trust her word in the beginning? "Beverly told me this Rich, and I'm just now realizing how much of a fucking idiot I am!" Richie started to say something else but I quickly hung up and told him I would meet the rest of them there in about half an hour, though I was going early.