Chaos

"What is that?!-"

"It doesn't matter, shoot it!"

Laughing from my stomach, the bullets and pulses they sent at just tickled, eating Hazel's bottom half gave me a super boost.

"Yes, fight for your lives! "

With single swipes, I sent twenty guards left and right with blood painting the pavement. I continued to laugh, reaching the front door with ease. If I wanted more carnage, I needed more bases to cover, so climbing inside. I kicked more guards out of the way until running into a doctor of some kind, picking her up into my hands, her screaming was getting annoying.

"SILENCE! "

I yelled as she whimpered silently, I smiled.

"That's better, where are the rest of your bases? "

She nodded yes heavily, pointing upwards.

"It's all on level four."

"Thank you."

Dipping my head, I decided to swallow her whole burping a bit before flying through the floors to level four. Going through the window, I squinted at the board I was a little too big for this room. Counting four locations I made a route to all four in my head, then flew out and onto the roof of the base I'm currently at. I couldn't leave this one standing, I needed to destroy it, but how?

"Fire!"

A rocket launcher was fired at me, as it hit my chest the flames it gave off awoke something in my stomach. Exhaling hot breathe, I knew exactly what it was inhaling I flew up into the air, before exhaling fire into the building. It swirled beautifully down the bottom, before collapsing the entire building. I laughed at how effective it was, whistling to myself.

"Whew, now that's beautiful."

Flying way above the clouds, I had to dodge a plane but it was super fun to do so. And that's how it went the rest of the night, I took out the four locations, getting stronger and stronger. Just flying around at this point, I landed on a volcano just sitting on the outskirts. It seemed dormant but if it's not I'll high tail it out of here real quick. Opening the dark pocket, I reached my hand in and pulled Hazel out. She was just about healed up and squirming too, very nice.

"How do you think this ends? Huh?!"

"I don't have a goal, I just like chaos."

"Oh so once everyone you love dies, that gives you an excuse to kill everything?"

"You wouldn't get it, immortal."

"I've lost more than you can know, Amon."

Rolling my eyes, I arched my teeth to bite her upper half this time around but hesitated since I sensed someone coming. Dropping Hazel back into the dark pocket, a helicopter was circling the air. I stood up, recognizing who it was in the passenger seat. Flying up to the helicopter, I couldn't believe it.

"Hey there greeny."

"Eva? "

My squinted eyes slowly softened, as she placed her hand on my cheek. Closing my eyes, I didn't realize it but I was actually dreaming, I ate Hazel whole and with that, I was now immortal. Waking up in the morning, it turns out the volcano isn't dormant, it was about to explode. Walking up the top of it, I stared at the lava swirling at the bottom tempted to just fall in. I started to step off the ledge until I felt a swift hug with a scream.

"Don't!"

It was Eva, but I thought I was dreaming again.

"Blake it's me! I'm alive! I can't let you die!"

"I won't die, I ate Hazel..."

"Then do it for me!"

Turning I locked eyes with her, then pulled her to my chest and flew off just before the volcano erupted. Flying above the clouds, even if it was a dream I wanted to hold onto her just a little while longer.

"Hey, it's going to be okay."

Eva rubbed her thumb on my cheek, as I flew for a long while, landing on a bridge. I still didn't think Eva was real, just a shadow of my dream.

"Is your body permanent like this-"

"ENOUGH! "

I yelled towering over her, but she wasn't afraid.

"Go away! You're just a memory! "

"What would it take for you to believe me?"

"Nothing! There's nothing you could do! "

Turning from her, I stared at the water before turning back to her Eva was suddenly stripping down. That's when I started to stutter.

"W-What are you doing?! "

"I'm just wondering if you remember this."

Jumping into the water, I stepped into the water myself, sitting down so our heads would be height even. Looking up we were nose to nose, as she put her hands on my waist and crashed her lips into mine. At that moment I knew she was real, as tears came streaming down my face. She hugged my head into the crook of her neck, as I hugged her back belting out tears.

"I will never leave you."

"Why? Why do you still love me? "

I asked as she rubbed away my falling tears with her fingers.

"No matter what form you take, you are still Blake, and I love you."

"But-"

"Ah-ah, no buts, accept it."

Pouting she gave me a nose boop, as I eventually smirked.

"So, where should we go?"

"Iceland."

"That's a good place."

"Although I still like to eat people, breathe fire, and..."

Looking at Eva's body she finished it.

"To have sex, I know."

"I will wait for you to be comfortable, as long as I can."

"Thank you. Alright, let's go."

And so for some reason Eva didn't mind, I flew through the clouds and had a couple of close calls which different air force branches. But we made it there, I lived in a cave and expressed Eva to live in a house just above it. She would bring me dead bodies to eat and eventually we had sex. Believe it or not, we got married first, and I was able to shrink down to regular human size. There were days when I would get quiet and wonder why I even deserved any of this. On those dark days, I would just stare at the sea. Or fly through the clouds alone. Whenever I would return Eva was there waiting with a huge hug to give me. Not all nice things last I suppose, the bullet wound on Eva eventually ended up killing her. Even her abilities couldn't save her from that. That day I buried her for real then flew into space, letting my eyes flutter closed as the gorgeous view of space before breathing my last breath.

Or so I thought...