Neville - Just Dance Jealousy

Prompt; Neville gets jealous after the reader has being hanging out with Seamus and Dean more than him the past few days.
      A/N: idc if neither the wii or just dance were out in 1996, it's something I would do and adds extra spice
     Length: (Medium - 1089 words)
     Requested by: nevillescumslut
C/W:( smut mfs )

     "No no no, you have to hold the remote with your right hand," the h/c girl instructed. It was Christmas time at Hogwarts and her father, the brilliant Muggle he was, had the idea to give them their old tv and a few games, along with a Wii. Her mom wasn't sure about it but caved and apparaited it to underneath the Gryffindor Common room's Christmas tree.
      Dean, Y/N and Seamus had been battling over Just Dance for the past three days.
      "The right hand is even glowing," Dean pointed out. Seamus rolled his eyes before holding the wii remote with the other hand. They had all been wondering why Seamus was doing so desperately bad, then they realized it was because he held it in the wrong hand.
     The characters were now crossing the screen, those on the left going right and vise versa. Y/N and Dean faced each other, Dean picking her up and spinning her around as shown on screen. They both smiled and laughed at each other. Before he put her down and they continued trying to beat their other's score.
     Neville rolled his eyes from the couch. It seemed like all the dances they chose involved them touching in some way.
     The song ended, Y/N winning first place. She did a little happy dance but tripped and fell into Seamus's arms. She looked up at him but before she could thank him, Neville grabbed her from behind and pulled her to her feet.
"Hey!," she said. She looked over to Seamus and mouthed the words 'thank you', before bringing her attention back to Neville.
"What's your deal?" She asked nonchalantly. He looked upset, she wasn't sure why though. "Can I talk to you, alone?" He requested. She reluctantly grabbed his hand and pulled him into a closet. She put her hands in a 'ok speak' motion and Neville got the message.
"Why are you hanging out with Seamus and Dean so much?" He asked bluntly. She didn't answer she just looked at him quizzically. "It's just you hang out with them more than you do me and I'm your boyfriend for Godric's sake-" she cut him off when she realized what he was upset over.
"Wait, Neville, are you Jealous of Seamus and Dean?" She tried keeping a straight face but she let a few laughs slip.
"It's not funny, N/N!" Neville whined. Y/N wraps her arms around him and pulls him into a hug, chuckling into the crook of his neck. "Neville, I would never cheat on you. I love you," she said looking into his eyes. Neville's face flushed, not expecting that. They have never said 'I love you' to one another.
     "I love you too, Y/N," he smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She got up on her tippy toes to kiss him.
     He softly but his hands on her waist, helping her keep her balance. He picked her up and twirled her around, setting her on the bench/storage box behind them. She smirked, never breaking the kiss.
    Just as swiftly as the sweet kiss began, it sped up its pace, growing intensely more passionate. Y/N broke the kiss, only to reconnect her lips to his neck. One of her hands tangled it's fingers into the boy's hair.
     "Hgghg, Y/N," Neville grunted. Said girl smiled and brought her other hand to his cheek.
     "I want to, I want to finally do it," she whispered. She looked him in the eyes and he looked a little nervous.
     "Are you sure? It's just that the first time is supposed to be special and we're in a closet," his girlfriend cut him off. "It doesn't matter where we are, everywhere is special with you." She brushed her thumb against his cheek and he smiled.
     He kissed her again and began to unbutton his shirt, she pulled hers off. She unbuckled his pants and let them drop to his knees. Y/N tried to take her pants off without falling off of the chest so Neville lifted her up a little to help her out. She smiled and wiggled them along with her panties off which fell and caught around her ankles.
      Neville sat her back down against the chest and she leaned back a little, preparing herself. Neville lined himself up, he looked at her for reassurance, she nodded her head and he slowly pushed in.
She took a deep breath, trying to process the feeling. It didn't hurt, it just felt weird. Once the discomfort subsided, she grabbed his hand and whispered "you can move now."
Slowly, Neville nearly pulled all the way out then rammed back in again. Y/N threw her head back, liking how it felt. He did this a few more times before making his thrusts faster.
     "Uhhghgh, Neville," she moaned out under her breath. She leaned forward and kissed his neck, trying to find his weak point. She knew she found it when him whimpered under her. She smirked and suckled on the spot.
     "Y/N, the things you do to me," he murmured. "I'm about to-" said girl cut him off. "I am too." She started swivelling and grinding her hips against his. Neville's hips began bucking uncontrollably into hers.
     "Fuck, Neville!" She said stilling and cumming on him. He pounded her a couple times more before pulling out and cumming on her stomach. Their panting filled the small space, both sweaty and sticky.
"That was the best thing I've ever done in my life," Y/N admitted against her heavy breathing. Neville, to tired to use his words, agreed with her.
"Do you have your wand? I don't have mine and I don't see any paper towel," the girl whispered meekly. Neville smiled and grabbed his wand out of his pant pocket and muttered a cleaning spell, removing his semen from Y/N'a abdomen. "Thanks," she muttered.
They both stood up and dressed themselves again, trying to look presentable so Seamus and Dean don't get suspicious, even though they probably heard the entire thing.
     When they walked out of the room, Dean and Seamus just looked at them. No words, just staring. Y/N rolled her eyes, grabbed a wii remote and picked the next dance. "You joining this time, Neville?"
    He smiled, "Sure."