Harry - Ye StOlE mE bAlLs

Prompt; ^
     Length: med (1169 words)
     Requested by: FictionalMenObsessed
C/W: smut, accidental almost su*c*de ?

      It was neck-a-neck, me and my boyfriend, Harry Potter, right on the tail of the snitch. He was slowly getting closer to the snitch than I was so I made a rash decision, standing on my broom and riding it like a skateboard. Couldn't be too hard, I know how to skate!
Some people gasped but it was expected since nobody ever did this sort of thing. I leaned forward a little, trying to speed up.
Suddenly, the snitch did the backflip and came straight in my direction. It start flying upwards, I couldn't let it get away!
I pushed up off my broom, jumping up into the air further than I already was, the crowd shrieked then fell silent and low and behold, I caught it! I caught the snitch and won the game! But, I didn't really think this through. I started plummeting to the ground, hard and fast. The crowd began to panic
"It seems Player #(Lucky Number), Y/N L/N's plan has backfired!" Lee Jordan announced.
"Oh sHIT!" I yelled, starting to panic. Thinking quick on my feet, well, back I suppose, I yelled "UP," In a moment of desperation, trying to draw my broom towards me. To my surprise, it came. I grabbed it as soon as it was close enough and my body flung itself towards the ground, but I felt no impact.
I looked down, my toe barley touching a piece of grass. Saved in the nick of time. Madame Hooch's whistle blew and the crowd went BERSERK. The stands all over began changing my last name over and over again.
"Much to Gryffindor's dismay, L/N managed to save herself from the grasp of gravity, obtaining the snitch and winning by the game!" 150 points went to (Y/H) and I slowly lowered myself to the ground and my team swarmed me, cheering me on.

***

Music was booming all over in the (Y/H) common room. There wasn't a person who couldn't hear it. I squealed as my team and housemates lifted me off the ground and started cheering. We were one step closer to winning the cup this year, all thanks to my recklessness.
     "Y/N! Y/N!" I heard someone call. I knew that voice anywhere, it was Harry! "Up here," I yelled, knowing I wouldn't be getting put down anytime soon. I saw him run into the crowd and try to somehow get me to the ground.
      Once he finally did, he managed to slip us away from the crowd without anyone noticing. We snuck up towards my room and he seemed angry.
     "Harry? Are you ok?"
     "You could have gotten yourself killed! Are you crazy?!" He blurted out, I flinched back. My eyebrows scrunched defensively.
      "I'm not crazy! I simply calculated the probable patterns of the snitch and forgot to include the risk factor! I ha-" before I could finish me explanation, he pressed his lips firmly against mine. I didn't even try to argue anymore.
     "It was brilliant," he said pulling away. I stared at him. I flicked his forehead. "Really? You're gonna get angry and yell at me just to make out and compliment me? Make up your mind!"
     Harry wasn't having any of it. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me over to the bed. He threw me on my back the rolled me over to my stomach. I yelped as I felt his hand against my ass.
     "That's for flicking me," he said as the sound of another spank resonated around the room.
      "That's for raising your voice at me," he slapped me with every reason.
      "That's for nearly getting yourself killed, that's for beating me, that's for coming to the party without me, and that's just because I think you deserve it." I scowled at the last bit.
      He flipped me over once again and he was right in my face, kissing my lips. He slowly started to pull his shirt off and once it was gone he ripped my (Y/H/C) striped quidditch sweater off of my head. I reached down and slid the leggings off of my legs and fumbled with the buckle of his belt.
      He didn't let me continue to mess with the buckle so he pulled it off and secured my hands above my head. I looked at him, flustered.
     "Where'd you learn that?" I asked, trying to keep my cool. "Shut up," he muttered against my panties. He kissed me through the fabric. My head fell back and I could feel the smirk forming on his lips.
     He painstakingly slow pulled my undergarments down my legs and kissed up my thigh, leaving a few love bites every now and then. My anticipation grew as Harry just sat there, lips hovering but not moving.
"Harry, please," I begged. He traced his hands along my thighs, above where my pelvis stuck out, then back down to under my knees. He pushed them up into my chest and began to devour me. I gasped at his suddenness
"Ahg- Harry!" I cried. His tongue danced figure-8's on my clit while he pushed one finger in and then adding another. He curled his fingers, trying to find my g-spot and attacked it when he found it. I threw my head back and moaned, digging my fingernails into my palms as I released onto his fingers. He wasted no time in lapping it up.
He got off of his knees and pulled his unzipped pants and boxers down (furiously kicking them off of this feet when they got to his ankles, it was quite funny.) He lined his length up with my entrance and pushed it in all the way, fast. I gasped at his suddenness.
     He let us adjust before slowly starting to thrust his hips into mine. His pace began slow but it didn't take long for him to start pounding my faster than a jackhammer.
"Uhrhg- ah- Harry!" I moaned at his aggression. He was relentless. He moved around, angling himself all over to hit different spots, spots I didn't even know I had. I flinched and winced at a few different specific spots, him ramming into the one that I reacted to most.
"Oh my stars, Harry! I'm- I'm gonna-" I exclaimed. He pound into me a few more times before stopping and cumming as far as he could into me. I arched my back and clenched my walls around him, cumming with him.
      He fell onto the bed, laying beside me. He pulled the belt off of my wrists and set it on the floor with the rest of our discarded clothing.
     We got under the covers and cuddled one another, my hands running through his hair.
     "Round two?" He asked looking over at me. I sat up, straddling his face when I leaned down and whispered, "Round two."