Akaashi x Reader: Beyond The Beach (🍋)

⚠️TW: SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

You are a 2nd year and the team manager of Fukurodani, and all of the highschool volleyball teams across Japan have decided to go to a neighboring island to spend their summer vacation camping. You've always been observant of Akaashi for the entire school year, never speaking to him or anything...but, some things come out of the blue. Some things...you'd never expect.

'HELL YEAH, WE'VE MADE IT!' screamed Bokuto as he stepped on top of everyone on the bus, pushing himself through, jumping out of it.

'BOKUTO CHILL!' you laughed as you watched him jump around on the parking lot in happiness. The rest of the people on the bus began to climb out of the bus accordingly, one by one, carrying their backpacks with them.

You were the last person on the bus, and as you got up to walk out of the door, Akaashi saw you behind him.

'You can go in front of me.' he said, moving out of the door way.

'No, I promise it's fine, you can go.' you smiled. He didn't say a word for a few seconds.

'...well okay then.'

He walked out of the door in front of you and you followed behind.

Interesting.

You got off of the bus, holding your backpack on one shoulder. The afternoon sun glowed through the cotton white clouds. Just after the parking lot was a vast amount of trees, almost like a forest. On the other side of it, according to your map, was the beach where all of the tents of the other teams were pitched.

You called out to all of the Fukurodani players. They all formed a circle around you.

'So since the coaches aren't joining any of the teams, we only have us managers, so please, don't try to stress us out.' You smiled.

'We have the tents in the back of the bus, and in a few minutes, I'll pass them around.'

'Uh, miss, how many people in each tent?' Bokuto asked stupidly.

'2 in each. It's all up to you guys for who you want to stay with.'

'YAY! AKAASHI, YOU'RE STAYING WITH ME-'

Akaashi walked away from Bokuto and began to walk down the trail in the woods. Bokuto stood there, his jaw still unhinged. He paused for a second.

     'Yeah, he's staying with me.' he smiled, as he trotted off behind Akaashi.

     'Wait you guys left your-'

     By the time you swiveled back around, no one was there to be found. You saw everyone running in the distance, running through the forest like monkeys on steroids.

     'Tents...'

     You sighed as you opened the bottom trunk of the bus, pulling out all of the bags of tents.

    'How the hell am I going to get all of these over there...'

    You began to stack the tent bags all up on top of each other, then, attempting to carry the castle you just made. It wasn't even a second before the entire castle came clashing down on you, tumbling you to the floor.