Kageyama x Reader: Vacation, Part 2 (🍋)

⚠️SPICE WARNING⚠️

  'I'm joining whether you like it or not.' Kageyama said, shutting the bathroom door behind him and locking it twice. You felt your stomach do a flip turn, still not settled after the both of you two had...you know.

     You covered your chest and attempted to cover your body as he walked to the jacuzzi and turned it on. He noticed your actions.

     'What. It's not like I've just seen you naked a few seconds ago.' he said bluntly. Well, that was cold.

     'Sorry, it's just that there's more light here, and you can see everything.'

     Kageyama rolled his eyes and turned back to the jacuzzi, finding it already full and foaming with bubbles. Kageyama looked back at you and motioned you to come over. He dropped his robe to the floor and slowly moved his body into the warm and hot, soft hot tub.

     Kageyama let out a sigh of pleasure, tipping his head backwards. You slowly moved in next to him, your body immediately feeling on fire.

     In reaction, you jumped out.

     'Holy shit, it's boiling.'

     'Well how are you going to get used to it then?'

     You walked back and slowly got in the jacuzzi again, this time, forcing yourself to stay in it's burning heat. You felt like you were on fire, and Kageyama noticed how uncomfortable you looked. Kageyama grabbed your arm and floated you over to him, holding you in his arms. Your skin began to get used to the water's temperature. You rested your head onto his shoulder, and your chests were touching. Your heart felt warm and relaxed on top of him, and you felt a bit drowsy. Your eyes began to shut slowly and you drifted off into a soft sleep on Kageyama's shoulder, held in his arms.

*Kageyama's POV*

     I looked down at Y/n and found her resting on my shoulder. She's beautiful while sleeping. I moved my hand to her head and started playing with her soft hair for no reason.

     My mind began to flood with thoughts.

     I've never...felt this way before.

     What is it called again?

     Love? Do I love her?

     No...it's too early to tell.

     Way too early.

     But...I feel something towards her, why though, why?

     Isn't she just my friend? Aren't we friends?

     But why do I feel so comfortable? Why do I feel...wanted?

      Or...liked for once?

      I don't know...

     Does she feel the same way back?

     Does she feel something between us?

     Is it just me?