Bokuto x Reader: Prom Night (🍋)

You and your boyfriend Bokuto were there, swaying to the music, your hands on his shoulders and his around your hips, in the middle of the dance floor in the Fukurodani gym on prom night. Although there were a lot of people around, your attention was locked on your beautiful owl boy.

You stared into his golden eyes, smiling at how handsome he was.

He looked so hot in that suit, damn...

His shoulders, his body, how am I so lucky...

The song 'I Wanna Be Yours' by The Arctic Monkeys began to play, causing a different shift in the mood. You felt your heart race as the first few beats began to play.

Bokuto looked down at you, swaying with you at the same time. He smiled at you, and when you smiled back, he looked away, blushing and smiling.

He then looked back at you, this time, locking his eyes on you and your figure.

'Y/n...you look so hot right now. That dress on you, god damn....' Bokuto said, unfiltered, looking you up and down.

You felt your face flush hot at his words.

'Bokuto stop...you're making me red.' you laughed.

'WHAT! I can't help it.' he said offended.

'Secrets I have held in my heart.' the music played.

You wrapped Bokuto into a tight hug, you were hungry for his warmth.

'Are harder to hide than I thought.'

Bokuto wrapped his built arms back, around your body, making you feel warm and complete inside.

'Maybe I just wanna be yours,'

You rested your head on his left shoulder.

'I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours...'

You felt Bokuto's lips press softly onto your head as the both of you swayed in sync with the music. You felt your heart race as you kept reminding yourself...

I'm with him.

I'm with Bokuto.

I'm with the boy I love...

The music came to an end, and another song began to play, yet it was unfamiliar. You felt the need to take a breather outside, as you were getting too hot.

'Hey, baby?'

'Yeah?' Bokuto smiled as he saw the sight of you.

'I'm going to go outside for a second, I'll be back.'

'How come?' Bokuto frowned.

'It's just getting a bit hot, I just want to cool down a bit.' you smiled.

'Oh, OKAY THEN!'