Chapter 6: A Year of Marriage

It's been a year and Yibo's treatment towards Zhan is getting colder as time goes by. He don't eat breakfast at their house even each day Zhan cook for both of them. Zhan is getting hurt each day but he doesn't want to give up.

Everytime he wants to burst out in tears, he will call or face time with Charles whose now in US. Charles on the other hand feels so bad to what's happening to his cousin, Zhan's family might not know but Charles know everything. Even the darkest and most kept secret of Zhan.

Yibo went to the point of brjnging Emily in their house. They are kissing or makjng out in the living room and one time Zhan caught them half naked at the living room. He felt so hurt but that didn't stop him from loving Yibo. Zhan still do his best to show his love towards Yibo.

One time when Zhan was talking to Yixuan few months ago, Yibo pulled him and went to an abandoned place, there he kissed Zhan fiercely leaving him breathless but after a long time, he will leave Zhan alone.

This night is one of those nights that Zhan can't take it any longer. He heard lewd noises coming from Yibo's room knowing the meaning that he brought another woman once more. He called Charles and talked for a while He cried to his hearts desire and Charles didn't know how to comfort him until Zhan felt tired he ended the call but still he can't sleep.

He went to the kitchen to drink water. He took his keys when he finished the cup of lukewarm water. He went straight to his sportscar and went to a lively place.

This place is still lively eventhough it's already midnight. The lights are so bright and the sounds are so loud. It's his first time to go this kind of place but it's a good place for him to forget about what's happening. Zhan sat at the couch when a man went close to him.

"How much is your bet?" Zhan asked the man

"Triple your bet kid, Wen Chao by the way"

"One million dollars. Don't kid me.Sean" Wen Chao's eyes widen. Zhan used his name Sean in this kind of things.

"Ok then let's go"

Zhan went to his car and same with the others. Zhan was in rank 3 during the 1st lap the second lap he became 2nd and the last lap he made his fastest speed and he won. He stopped and he got the first place meaning he got 3 million dollars so he smiled. His smile falter when the blue car hit the back of Zhan's car. Zhan cursed and took his car to the person who repairs the cars.

"Can I still go home with that?" Zhan asked and the man said yes

He then went home with his car crashed badly and his forehead had bruise. The guards were shocked when Zhan got home. It's already 5 am . He went home smilling. He took his car at the garage and pulled the paper bag wih full of cheques and files. He went straight to his room and fixed himself for he plans to leave early today to buy a new baby as his prize for himself for winning the race.

He cooked food for breakfast once he's done fixing himself he ate the food and still there's no sign of Yibo. It hurts when Zhan thinks that now he is with Emily inside the room. He left the place, it's already 7 in the morning his class will be 10 in the morning so he still has time to buy.

He left and went straight to car shop. Inside he saw a sportscar that has color red and black he chose this and went to the cashier to pay. He's so happy, he has a new baby.

Zhan loves to collect cars and that's not a knowledge everyone knows but only his family in US knows. This becomes his habbit everytime he achieves something he will buy something for himself as a reward for his hard work.

He went straight to the University and there he met his friends.

"Wow new nice new car Zhan" Wen Qing said

"Thanks Jie"

"So when did you bought it?"asked Xingchen

"Just awhile ago, not more than 2 hoirs ago" Zhan replied and he laugh

His friends look at him in disbelief. They know he is a Xiao, a son of one of the top businessman in China but its a bit too much but they just let go of the thought. The four of them enetered the University when everyone's eyes are on Zhan

"Song-ge is there something on my face?" Zhan asked but before Song Lan could reply, Wen Qing gasped and earned the attention if the three.

"Zhan look at this" she exclaimed and everyone went to look at it

'The Ice Prince and Xiao Zhan maing out in an abandoned place'

That's the first thing everyone saw. They gasped and Xiao Zhan closed his eyes. He was happy a while ago and now everything changed in a blink of an eye. After a few minutes Emily came infront of Zhan.

Emily Qi was about to slap Zhan when Zhan caught his hands and pushed her to the ground earning everyone's attention. His friends stared in disbelief to witness this side of Zhan. Not far from the place Yibo amd his friends are staring at the scene.

"You! How dare you seduce my boyfriend!I'll make you pay for these! You are from a Xiao family yet you behave as if you are not. I guess you parents didn't teach you well" Emily exclaimed

Zhan was loosing his patience specially when his parents are dragged to the situation.He slapped Emily hard and spoke in a venomous tone making everyone shiver. His tone and his face are now releasing a very dark aura that everyone doesn't see everyday.

"Ms. Qi, you don't know who I am and what I can do to you. Never drag my parents in this mess or else you will face a greater consequences" Zhan said and Emily smirked and stood up

"A person like you?What harm can you bring to a person like me?" She said in a mocking tone Zhan walked passed through her but stopped at her side saying.

"Well, let's see Miss Qi, not only you but your entire family" he said just enough for Emily to hear.

Zhan left and his friends followed. Everyone went back to their own business leaving the messed up Emily behind.

Everyone went to their respective rooms while Zhan went to a place to call someone being oblivious, he didn't notice the people following him from behind.