Chapter 9: Letter

Yibo went home. His time he is alone and doesn't have anyone with him. He entered the place and there he saw a drunk Xiao Zhan. Yibo qent close to him but to his surprise, Zhan pulled him to kiss.

Yibo smiled at the sudden attack but then he respond to Zhan's kiss. Their kiss was gentle at first then it becomes fierce. Yibo carried Zhan while kissing to his room without breaking their passionate kiss. He ppaced Zhan gently on the bed and started to devour him.

The kiss they are doing now lasted for a few minutes. Yibo gently remove Zhan's   clothes and bow he is naked. He smiled looking at Zhan's flawless body and started to mark his territory.

"MINE" growled Yibo as he mark Zhan at his body. His hands are now removing Zhan's pants. He removed his own shirt "YOURS" replied Zhan while panting. Satisfied with all the markings he made, he started to pluck Zhan's  entrance. "Ahhh....Yi Yibo ahh" moaned zhan

"Call my name" said Yibo as he place his first finger in. "Y-Yibo ahh too much Yibo" Yibo moved his finger in and out while Zhan is in  a moaning mess right now when Zhan got used to it he added another finger and started scissoring in an out. Yibo saw pre cum coming from Zhan's proud little buddy so he started to lick the tip of it and Zhan moaned even more louder. "Yibo I'm coming " Zhan said breathlessly. "Come for me baby" Yibo said and Zhan did come inside Yibo's moutn. " Baby you're so sweet" Yibo added another finger and when Zhan adjusted to to it he remove it and started to kiss Zhan's jaw down to his neck

Feeling the empiness Zhan whined. "Don't worry baby, I will give you something better" Yibo said as he remove his pants exposing his proud and big Yibo down there without any warning he entered Zhan and started moving up and down in a fast pace. After almost half an hour, Yibo came inside Zhan.

Doing the same thing for almost 4 hours straight made the both of them tired and they drift to their dreamland.

The following day, Yibo and Zhan still has classes yet he woke up without Zhan by his side. He frowned yet he thought he went down to cook so he smiled and fix himself to go down. Upon reaching the kitchen, no one is there. His heart started to beat fast , smile faltered, and uncertain of what's happening. While going to Zhan's room he is calling for his name as loud as he could but once he open the room, he was greeted by a cold room. He checked the closet and his Clothes aren't there, only Yibo's clothes were left. A paper caught his eye at the table. He took the paper and read it. While reading it he feels his feet give up.

Dear Yibo,

When you are reading this I might be away already. Thank you for giving me the chance to take care of you and love you eventhough I know deep in your heart you don't want to and in just a year. I hope you will be happy from this day on. This  one year that I spent with you is one of the Take care of yourself and always remember to smile more because you look better everytime you smile. I love you Yibo, always and forever. Until we meet again.Take care. Bye.

Love,
Zhan

Yibo's tears are now flowing like a river. The paper he's holding now was on his chest while he is crying. He look at the second paper behind the letter and this made him cry even more. This paper is the paper that he never wish to hold but now he is holding it with a sign. He kept on crying until someone knocked at his door. He fixed himself and open the door to find his cousin, Yang.

"What the hell are you doing Yibo?I saw Zhan went to school bidding goodbye to his friends with his things!" Yang said

"Let's go before it's too late" Yibo simply said

"Do you know where he'll be going?" Asked Yibo

"No but I heard his friends talking that he wont come back without any good reason so he might be going back to US"