Chapter 16: Talk

Zhan is now at the garden, he took his sit and took his phone out. He dialed a number not minding whoever is loking at him since his mind is thinking about his son. He dialed Pei Xin's number.

"Hello Master Sean!"

"Hi Pei Xin can you please double the security of everyone, just now Yuan was almost got hurt and I don't want that to happen again" Zhan said

"Sure, Master I will add more to make sure you ar all safe"

"Thank You!Pei Xin!Don't need to call me master, I've known you for too long already"

"Ok then Sean, I will add more guards to look for you all"

"Okk thank you! You're the best" Zhan said and Pei Xin chuckles

Just when Zhan ended the call, someone hugged him from the back.

"Let me go!Who are you?" Zhan said before looking at behind

"Yibo?!What the hell are you doing?do you want me to die from heart attack??And let me go! People might misunderstood" He said and he stopped struggling but Yibo hugged him tighter then placed his face on Zhan's shoulder.

They were quiet for a while when Zhan felt his shoulder getting wet. 'Is he crying?' Zhan thought as he looks at Yibo who doesn't want to let him go.

"Yibo?Hey are you asleep?Yibo?!" Zhan asked but he doesn't receive any reply

"If you don't want to speak then let me go, I'm tired I want to sleep"Zhan said and he thought Yibo will listen but instead Yibo pulled him and run towards Zhan's old room.

Inside Zhan's Room

Yibo dragged Zhan towards his old room not letting anyone notice them. Upon entering he locked the door and hugged Zhan tight once again. Not mindng the pain he feels in his hands, he hugged the man as tight as he can.

"Ok!I give up, you don't want to talk then I will sleep because I'm tired" Zhan said in a stressed manner

Zhan tried to remove Yibo's hand but damn he is strong. After a few minutes of struggling he become weak. He stopped when he heard Yibo speak.

"Don't move, please let me stay like this for a while" Yibo pleaded

"Yibo, I'm too tired I want to rest and this isn't right. We already divorced a long time ago Yibo, we both walk on diffe-" but before Zhan could finish what he wants to tell, Yibo sealed his lips with his own as tears fall from his eyes.

"We were never divorced Zhan, you've always been mine and will only be mine" Yibo said and carried Zhan bridal style and gently placed him gently on the bed

"Rest, I will talk to you when you are no longer tired" Yibo covered him, kissed his forehead and left the room.

He asked one maid as to where Yuan is and took him there. Standing outside the door, he took a deep breathe and knocked. He heard a voice , a voice of his son.

"Come in!" Yuan shouted and Yibo did. Upon entering he saw Yuan sitting on the bed facing his laptop

"Yuan" Yibo said as he approach his son

Yuan , upon recognizing the voice , he look at the source and saw his daddy entering the room. He smiled , left his laptop and run towards his Daddy to give him a hug.

"Daddy!" He exclaimed. Yibo smiled as he felt the warmth of his son

"Son, I have something to tell you" Yibo said as they both sit on the bed

"What is it Daddy?" Yuan asked

" I'm sorry son I wasn't able to watch you grow. I'm sorry I wasn't there by your side for the past 9 years. I'm really sorry baby, can you forgive daddy?" Yibo asked his son as his tears fall down. Yuan smiled at his daddy and wiped his tears