|Chapter Eleven|

☀️The next Morning☀️

Sakusa gently shook Atsumu to wake him. Atsumu groaned, he opened his eyes slowly and smiled seeing his black haired boyfriend. He reached his arms up stretching.

"Ngh! Omiiiii! When did ya wake up?" Atsumu groaned rolling over on his stomach. "I woke up thirty minutes ago. The doctor said your good to go, come on." Sakusa replied. He shook Atsumu again to fully wake him up.

"Jesus omi. Ya don't like it her do ya?" Atsumu chuckled. Sakusa shivered. "No, to many germs. You might become one so let's goo!" Sakusa whined. It took Atsumu a few moments but he finally decided to get up and leave the hospital.

Since Atsumu only lived ten minutes away they walked, enjoying the scenery. The males enjoyed the Bright sun, pink clouds (It's sunrise), orange and red leaves, everything around them was absolutely stunning.

Atsumu pulled his phone out and took a picture of the trees, he smiled to himself. Sakusa grabbed Atsumu's hand making the blonde male blush. "O-Omi?" Atsumu mumbled. "Yeah?" Sakusa asked continuing to look at the trees. "Nothin'!"

They both walked to Atsumu's estate quietly, only looking at each other from time to time. When they arrived Atsumu nervously began playing with his fingers. “A-are ya coming inside...or?” he asked.

Sakusa grabbed his hand again and opened the door. Osamu, Suna, and The Miya twins parents were in the room. Suna was sleeping, cuddled up on Osamu; their parents were on the couch talking to Osamu.

“I'm home!” Atsumu yelled. His parents looked his way. They both got up and went to hug him, Sakusa quickly backed away. Atsumu laughed as he hugged his parents. “C'mon omi-kun! Let's go watch the Gorilla in my room!” Atsumu said, he grabbed his boyfriend's hand and pulled him up to his room.

*    *    *

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

Atsumu jumped on his bed happily and went over reaching the remote. I laughed, and helped him out a bit. “here.” I say as I give it to him. He smiles. He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed me.

At first I was shocked but, I soon started kissing him back. At first it started with a few pecks here and there but now, it's a make out session.

*    *    *

Sakusa gently pushed Atsumu on the bed topping him. Atsumu pulled away breathing heavily. “Ya aren't pushin yer self, right?” Atsumu asked running his hands through Sakusa black curls.

“No, you aren't eaither.. correct?” Sakusa asked, Atsumu nodded. “Correct!” Atsumu pulled Sakusa back into the kiss. He licked his bottom lip asking permission for the entrance, Sakusa denied.

Sakusa bit Atsumu's bottom lip harshly making him moan lightly. Sakusa slipped his tounge in the blonde males mouth, Atsumu moaned a bit louder when Sakusa roughly forced his tounge in.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Ya better not be doin my brother!” Osamu yelled. Atsumu groaned as Sakusa pulled away. Atsumu rolled over climbing off his bed to answer the door.
Sakusa snuggled under the covers turning the Gorilla Documentary on.

“What?” Atsumu asked his brother. Osamu frowned at the purple mark on his neck. (There is only 1 hicky)“Atsumu! What the hell is that!?” Osamu yelled. “Jesus ya make it sound like ya have never fucked Suna!”

Sakusa grumbled, he walked over to Atsumu, grabbed him, and shoved him in the room. Sakusa then shut the door. “uh- Ow!” Atsumu whined. He got up from the floor and walked over to Sakusa.(Who was standing by the door)

Atsumu wrapped his arms around Sakusa's neck and kissed his neck. He left a little mark just so he could have his payback. “Gorilla.” Sakusa mumbled.

Sakusa would never admit to it but; truth is, he really liked cuddling and watching the Gorilla Documentary with Atsumu. It was enjoyable for both males.

“okayy Omi-Omi! C'mon, cuddles!” Atsumu whined like a child. Sakusa nodded smiling, he layed down and pulled Atsumu closer to him. Cuddling.

“Awww! Omi a softy!” Atsumu teased. Sakusa blushed and shoved his head in the pillows. Atsumu laughed. “Oo! Look! The baby monkey!” Atsumu shouted as he looked towards the TV. Sakusa poked his head up and face palmed.

“Atsu, that was a grown gorilla.” Sakusa corrected. “Why was is so small!?” he asked. “Probaly the angle, but that was a grown gorilla.” he explained. Atsumu nodded and layed on Sakusa's chest.

*    *    *
.•°Time Skip°•.
*    *    *

Sakusa decided it was time for him to leave, it was almost 7:30 after all; plus it took his an hour and thirty minutes to get home. “Atsu, I gotta go.” Sakusa mumbled. “Okay! I'll see ya on the weekend?” Atsumu asked sitting up.

“Yeah, I'll see you on the weekend.” Sakusa agreed. He leaned in and kissed Atsumu gently. “hehe, bye Omii! I'll text ya whenever ya get home!” Atsumu declared. “Alright. Love you, tsumu.” “Love ya Omi-Omi!”

Omi-Omi

In the beginning of the next chapter, it will start with texts. Their texts, to be exact. Just wanted to let ya know, bye!
Hope you enjoyed.