|Chapter Twelve|

Miya.Atsumu
Omiiiii! Are ya home yet!!😌

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Yes tsumu, I just got home. Walking through the door now.

Miya.Atsumu
SORRY OMII! I TEXTED AT THE WRONG TIME.😣

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Atsu! Your fine! Jesus stop over reacting!

Miya.Atsumu
Hehe, sorry Omi..

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Did you eat yet? I noticed you barley ate the dinner your mom made.

Miya.Atsumu
No

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Eat.

Miya.Atsumu
Fine~

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Love you Tsumu ♥️

Miya.Atsumu
😳 Love ya Omi-Omi ♥️♥️✨

*    *    *
Le Next Morning ✨
*    *    *

Sakusa groaned, he rolled over and slowly opened his eyes. He shut them quickly from the bright sunlight. Sakusa reached for his pillows to cover his eyes. His alarm clock continued blaring.

“I get it, shut up!” he yelled. He slammed his hand on the alarm clock almost breaking it. He sighed and climbed out of bed. The beautiful black hair male then started searching for his uniform in his closet.

“Kiyoomi! Your uniform is down here!” His mom called. Sakusa grumbled walking down the hall. He was only in his basketball shorts, basically pajamas. No shirt, he didn't even notice.

“Where..?” he mumbled rubbing his eyes. “Where is your shirt?” his mom laughed. “The uniform is in the laundry room, kiyoomi.” His Step-dad said. He didn't notice who told him. “Yeah, okay.”

His parents looked at his shocked. They were surprised. No yelling. Sakusa ran back to his room and quickly got dressed. He walked back out and grabbed a protein bar for breakfast.

“Bye son!” Both parents yelled. Sakusa growled lowly and walked out the door, not saying another word. He put his headphones on and continued to walk to school, silently.

*    *    *

Osamu pushed his brother out of bed roughly, whenever they got back from the hospital (yesterday) Osamu was told to stay home, Suna also stayed with him due to him being worried.

“Mmm!” Atsumu groaned. Osamu ran out of the room, down the hall and quickly ran back in. He jumped on his brother's back. “OW! FUCK YOU SAMU!” Atsumu yelled. “Shut up! Suna is sleeping moron!” Osamu said back. “Well I WAS too!” Atsumu argued.

Osamu walked out of the room leaving Atsumu on the cold ground. “Bitch...” Atsumu muttered. He got up off the floor and put his uniform on, he then slipped his shoes on and walked out of the house.

*    *    *

Sakusa arrived at school and walked straight to they gym, he saw Komori waiting for him at the entrance. Once Komori saw Sakusa he stood up and ran over to him, he hugged Sakusa tightly.

“The hell?” Sakusa asked putting his arms up. “I heard what happened to Atsumu, you must have been scared.” Komori commented letting go. Sakusa nodded.

“Who wouldn't be, I mean if your boyfriend got into a car crash how would you feel?” Sakusa asked simply. Komori blushed. “H-how the poop did you know I have a boyfriend.” Komori asked. The two males walked into they gym setting their belongings down.

“You just confirmed it.” Sakusa said. Komori mentally smacked himself. Sakusa laughed and walked over towards the rest of his team for morning practice.

*    *    *

Atsumu raced his brother to the gym, Inarazaki's gym was all the way in the back behind the main school so it was a distance. Suna watched as the twins kept pushing each other over to try and win.

Osamu ended up winning by a finger, Suna kissed his cheek as a ‘Reward’. Osamu stuck his tounge out teasing his brother. “Bleh!” Osamu shouted. Atsumu huffed and got up off the dirt. The three males walked into the gym and saw Kita, Aran, and the others waiting.

“MIYA'S!” The team yelled. Osamu grabbed Suna and used his as a shield. “We heard what happened, are you guys okay?” Kita asked. The team hugged the twins, tightly then let go. “Well were 'walkin! So ye! We are fine Kita-san!” Atsumu said.

“Atsumu looked terrible. I just broke my leg, so crutches!” Osamu laughed lifting his leg up. “Suna has been helpin me get around. Tsumu lied to ya!” Osamu then accused. “I didn't look that bad!” Atsumu protested. “Did to!” Atsumu walked over to him and kicked his broken leg hard.

“FUCK YOU TSUMU!” Osamu yelled. “Mm, no! That's Omi's job!” Atsumu declared. Once he realized what he said he blushed a rosy pink. “Who is Omi?” Aran asked. “Atsumu's new boyfriend.” Suna said.

“Samu, you let him?” Kita asked. “I told him he wasn't ready but, he didn't listen.” Osamu said coldly. “I swear if he is anything like-” Atsumu smacked Kita interrupting him. “HE IS NOT! HE CAME TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN HE FOUND OUT! HE NEVER SHOWED ME AFFECTION! OMI DOES!” Atsumu hollered.

Osamu hit him with his crutches making his twin falls. The rest of the team went to check on Kita. “Im fine, don't worry.” Kita laughed. “Im glad he shows you affection Tsumu, but I still don't trust him.” Kita said. The rest of the team was confused, after all only Osamu and Kita know about Atsumu's Ex.

Different

Do y'all wanna know about Atsumu's past? If you do, it might be mentioned in the next few chapters, I'll say who is ex is in later chapters. Sorry for the late update😗 Bye.