|Chapter Four|

{Atsumu Miya P.O.V}

I decided to go for a run, I'm gonna push my limit today! I'm gonna run all the way to Tokyo! I might get in trouble but to me it's worth it, I might be able to see Omi too!

I put my head phones on and played one of my favorite songs. “Would Anyone Care” by Citizen Soldier. The song is a bit sad but the artist is amazing!

I took a quick brake at a near by park to relax and listen to the song. I didn't even notice I began singing, a crowd forming around me.

“Would anyone notice? If tonight I disappeared.”

“Would anyone chase me~ and say the words that I need to hear.”

“I'm no burden not so worthless bent' so much that I just might break~ All consuming, so confusing, the questions that keep me awake.~”

“Would anyone care!?”

"Would anyone cry~ if I finally stepped of of this ledge tonight!"

"Would anything change? Would you all be just fine? Cause' I need a reason to not throw the fight.."

" It just might save my life~"

I opened my eyes and saw a crowd of people surrounding me clapping and cheering. I saw some of my fan girls from school too.

The one person that stood out the most was a male in the very back, black hair, a birthmark above his eye, and a stone cold stare. Wait.. OMI!

I thanked everyone and stood up and started walking over to Omi, he seemed to be with his cousin.

*    *    *

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

I watched as Atsumu sung a song so beautifully. His voice was amazing, I was here in Hyogo to get hand sanitizer because it's cheaper here but I ran into Atsu, amazing.

He truly had a great voice. Komori seemed shocked by his voice as well. After he finished singing he walked over to Komori and I. I smiled from under my mask, blushing slightly.

“Hey omi! Can I hug ya'?" Atsumu asked. At first I was a little nervous but I nodded. I could tell Komori was shocked in all honesty, I am to.

While we were hugging I felt how skinny he was. You touch his side, no pressure at all and you can feel his rib cage. Is something wrong with him?

"Hey atsu?" I asked pulling away from the hug. He looked at me. "Why are you like super skinny? Like not healthy skinny?" I asked. He smiled nervously.

"I have a eating disorder..." He mumbled. I widened my eyes in shock, as did Komori. "I wasn't expecting that." Komori chimed in. Atsu frowned. "You probably think I'm weird."

Why would he think that? I mean sure it wasn't what I was expecting but, I don't like him any less. "Why would we think you are weird?" I asked. Komori nodded referring to my question.

"I don't know!" Atsumu whined and blushed from embarresment. Komori laughed while I smiled. We all sat on a bench and started talking about random stuff.

*    *    *

Atsumu, Sakusa, and Komori started talking together. Atsumu called his brother and Suna to come along so they could all go to the movies as a group.

Sakusa at first didn't want to go because of his germaphobia but Atsumu begged him so of course he gave in. Komori was proud of his cousin for all the progress he has made with Atsumu considering they've never properly met.

Whenever the group got together they all walked to the movie theater. Of course they had stopped at Walmart to get some masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer for sakusa so he was comfortable.

Osamu kept giving Sakusa dirty glares so he would stay away from his twin which didn't work. Atsumu payed for Sakusa's things even though Sakusa insisted.

When they finally arrived at the theater, Osamu and Suna were in charge of snacks while Komori was in charge of drinks. Sakusa and Atsumu had to find the seatings spots for them.

It had to be in the back so sakusa was comfortable and at least six seats. Six because Sakusa would be a seat separated from the group. Since sakusa decided to show up, he is taking many precautions.

Atsumu thought it was cute how Sakusa was so scared of the germs around him. Then friend group met up at the seating area. Suna ended up sitting in Osamu's lap.

"Tsumu, do you want a pill? So you can eat some popcorn or something?" Osamu whispered trying not to let Sakusa or Komori hear. Sakusa heard and continued listening.

"Mm, no thanks samu! I don't want any popcorn! I'll eat at him, promise!" Atsumu stated with a smile, Osamu nodded any payed attention to the movie.

They decided to watch Infinity War
(american movie, I know) because Atsumu has been dying to see it and Osamu was pretty curious too.

Whenever the twins both want something, there is no stopping them until they get what they desire. Everyone in their team feared their 'Twin Power' even Kita.

It was thirty minutes till the end of the movie and some how atsumu fell asleep with his head on Sakusa's lap. Sakusa had also fallen asleep, his hand on atsumu head, in his hair.

The others didn't notice yet because they were so interested and intrigued by the movie. The action and fight scenes is what Komori, Osamu, and Suna seemed to live the most.

Being that Sakusa and Atsumu happened to be deep sleepers they didn't even hear the fight scenes going down. The theater they were and always have the movies volume very loud for people who couldn't hear it correctly.

Osamu look to the side and saw Atsumu asleep on sakusa and Sakusa's hand in his hair. They looked peaceful. "He better treat you right.." Osamu whispered to himself.

Movies