★Chapter Eighteen★

•Hello, there will be smut in this chapter so beware. Enjoy people. Don't like smut, skip this chapter. Those stars are like my Warning so, yeah.•
_________________________________________

{

Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

We finished lunch a few minutes ago, Atsumu wanted to finish the porcupine documentary while I washed the dishes. I turned on the porcupine documentary in the living room so I could watch to.

These weird documentaries about animals are kinda interesting for some reason. I love how Atsumu laughs at literally everything the porcupine does. It's cute. I turned all my attention back to the sink full of dishes.

“Damn..okay, better get to work.” I mumbled to myself. “Ya say somethin' omi!?” Atsu called from the living room. “Huh? Oh, no.” he nodded and continued watching the porcupine documentary.

I picked up the sponge and dish soap, along with a pair of blue gloves. I placed the gloves on and started washing the dishes, sure we have a dishwasher but I feel safer knowing I washed the dishes and not some unreliable machine.

Atsu found it cute that I ‘overreact’ with germs. I found it annoying he thinks that, germs are no joke. Atsumu kept sneaking glances at me while I was washing dishes, he does that alot now that I think about it.

I'm honestly surprised his brother hasn't texted him yet or called him, he can be really overprotective. Atsu says I haven't even seen 100% Osamu protective mode. “Omi! Ya done yet!?” Atsu whined from the couch.

“Last one.” I said back. I finished the last dish and walked over to Atsumu. He was curled up by the corner of the couch pouting. “Whats wrong now?” I asked sitting down. He crawled over to me and sat on my lap.

“You took to long, butt.” he whined. “I was just washing dishes though.” I complied. He shook his head. “Ya have a washin machine for a reason!” I sighed. “I know, I don't trust it!” he started laughing all of a sudden.

{Atsumu Miya P.O.V}

Omi probably doesn't realize yet but, he is pouting! I can't help but laugh, he looks so cute but it's so unlike him! His nose was scrunched up and his eyes closed tightly, his cheeks were a little pink to. The definition of cute.

“Why are you laughing?” Omi asked me. I kissed his nose and smiled. “Ya were poutin!” I giggled. He shook his head in disbelief. “I don't pout.” He then looked at me seriously.

“Atsumu. Have you been throwing up the food we have been eating. I noticed you didn't bring any pills.” He said sternly. “Huh? Y-yeah! Of course I have!” I replied.

*    *    *

Atsumu gulped. Sakusa had figured him out. Atsumu had been throwing up early in the morning around 2 am, he held in all the food they ate in a day and threw it up in the early mornings.

Sakusa hugged him tightly. “Why didn't you tell me!?” Sakusa asked. Atsumu sniffed. “I t-thought you would be m-mad..” he whimpered. Sakusa kissed his cheek. “Okay, okay, breath...”

“Breath Tsumu, you have to relax...yeah, that's it..breath...” Sakusa repeated. Atsumu calmed down, taking deep breaths. “Remember that snack idea I had?” Sakusa asked. Atsumu nodded. “We can try it out, starting today. Yeah?”