|Chapter Thirteen|

Atsumu ended up skipping morning Practice due to his anger, everyone on the team knows if he is angry he can't play. Atsumu found it aggravating that his own brother and best friend kept doubting his boyfriend.

It was lunch Block and instead of sitting by the fountain, Atsumu decided to sit infront of the school's baseball field. Right in the middle of it. “They won't fine me here!” Atsumu declared, talking to himself.

He pulled his phone out and texted Sakusa telling him he was bored. After he texted he put his phone down and waited for a response.

Omi-Omi ♥️💕:
Who is this?

Omi-Omi ♥️💕:
I have a boyfriend. So kindly, fuck off.

Unknown Number:
Omii! How mean! Remember when I asked for your number!😌🖐️

Omi-Omi ♥️💕:
Oh. Hi Tsumu, what's up?

Atsumu laughed, he chewed on his cracker and quickly typed a response back to his Omi.

Tsumu❤️:
'Eatin lunch right now! I'm BoReD though Omii! Fix meeeee🙁

Omi-Omi ♥️💕:
What am I supposed to do?

Omi-Omi ♥️💕:
I can't really do much.

Tsumu ❤️:
Ugh! Omi are you at lunch!?

Tsumu❤️:
If you are can we call? Like on insta?

Omi-Omi ♥️💕:
Yeah, I go back to class in like 5 minutes. If you wanna call we gotta make it quick.

Tsumu❤️:
Deal!

Atsumu quickly went to instagram and started a video call with Sakusa. Sakusa appeared to be in an empty classroom. Surrounding him was a bunch of cleaning supplies, Atsumu chuckled.

“Really omi? Ya cleaned the just ta classroom just to eat yer food?” Atsumu laughed. Sakusa huffed. “Yes I di- wait, are you at a baseball park?” Sakusa questioned. Atsumu shook his head. “this one is at my school, I'm sittin in the middle of it for lunch!” Atsumu smiled.

Sakusa looked at him confused. “Im mad at 'Samu.” he added. “oh, why?” Atsumu smiled faded into a frown. “I don't wanna talk about it.” Sakusa nodded. “Okay, I got to get going now tsumu.” Sakusa informed. Atsumu whined.

“Nooo!” “I'll call you later, promise.” Atsumu nodded. He smiled once more. “Love ya, Omi!” Atsumu said very proudly. “Love you to, Tsumu.” Sakusa hung up, leaving a pouty Atsumu.

Atsumu tossed his phone a few feet away from him and started rolling on the grass. He completely lost track of time because he was having fun being a child.

Once he stopped rolling on the ground he looked at his phone for the time. 2:30. “Holy shit! I missed two classes! Damn it!” Atsumu got up and ran to his last class at least hoping to be on time.

He ran over to the main building, up the flights of stairs, down the halls, then made a left. Boom, history class. He sighed and opened the door.

“Miya, your five minutes late. Where were you?” The teacher asked. “I...w-was... Sleepin...!” Atsumu said between deep breaths. The teacher scowled and ordered him to sit.

*    *    *

Sakusa was sitting in his class playing with a pencil. His teacher was to busy teaching to notice him not paying attention. Just then he smelt something gross fill the air, a disapproving scent. Once he realized what it was he shot up and ran to the corner of the classroom.

“Who farted!?” he shouted catching the teachers attention. “Mr. Sakusa, sit down.” she said calmly. “No! Someone farted! The room is dirty!” his classmates started laughing at his germophobia. “Sakusa, I promise you, you will live.” she face palmed.

“Yeah, come Kiyoomi, sit back down.” a brown hair girl said. “We are not in the first name basis.” he said coldly. “Haven't your parents taught you respect!?” o male yelled. “Omay, okay, enough! Sakusa sit. Mei, hush. Sukie, shut up!” the teacher hollered.

She went to the bathroom and grabbed some febreze and cleaning supplies, she then handed it to Sakusa. “Go ahead.” she said. Sakusa nodded and started cleaning the whole classroom. His class was used to his germophobia so whenever it got even the least bit dirty he would have a mini cleaning session. Approved by the teacher, of course.

School Life

Hey, so this chapter may have been super confusing, I sorta have been working on it for the past two days, non-stop so sorta tired but eh, whatever. I kept deleting it over and over and over again so that got annoying. Hope ya liked it.