|Chapter Eight|

Sakusa had a spare toothbrush so he had Atsumu brush his teeth to get the disgusting taste out if his mouth. After Atsumu brushed his teeth Sakusa did the unexpected, once they got back into Sakusa's room. Sakusa leaned in slowly and kissed Atsu passionately..

Atsumu gladly kissed back, a text from his mom ruined the mood. The two males groaned. "ugh, one sec Omii!" Atsumu said. He looked down at his phone opening the contact. Instead of texting he clicked the call button.

"Atsumu! Where are you!?" his mom called. He sighed. "Im still at Omi's! Why?" he questioned. Sakusa looked at him trying to listen to the conversation.

"Atsumu, it's seven thirty, come home. it's a school night." she reminded. Atsumu groaned. "Damn it, okay! See ya soon ma!" he hung the phone up and looked back at his boyfriend.

"Whats with that face?" Sakusa question. Atsumu frowned. "I have to go home!!" he whined. Sakusa frowned a bit. "Awe Omii! I'll see you next weekend!" Atsumu smiled.

He leaned in and kissed Sakusa dearly before waving goodbye and leaving.

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

I walked Atsumu to the door, once he left I tried making my way back to my room. Which didn't work, my mom came right up to me and started asking questions.

"Kiyoomi! You got a boyfriend~" she teased. I blushed of embarrassment and nodded. "You don't have to be embarrassed by that!" she shouted playfully hitting my back. I grunted.

"Jesus Mom, don't hit me so hard!" I complained. She laughed and walked over to the couch with Noah. "Pig." I muttered walking towards my room.

* * *

{Atsumu Miya P.O.V}

"Ma! I'm back!" I shouted. Both my parents came downstairs and hugged me. "What's wrong with 'ya?" I asked hugging them back. My mum realesed the hug and looked at me worried.

"You threw up today, didn't you." she noted. I looked at her in shock, a lost of words really. How would she know, I didn't tell Samu'. Who could have told her.

"How the poop did you know!?" I said jumping back a bit. She pushed me over to the couch and sat me down. "Osamu has your pills, still." dad said. I huffed. "He just texted us about it. We have told you many times Atsu! You need to stop throwing up your dinner!" she complained.

"Remember what happened last year! You did it so much-" she said complaining. "that I had to go to the hospital because I lost to much weight! Yeah I know, I was there!" I shouted. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell." I muttered.

*    *    *

Atsumu went upstairs to his room and flopped on the bed groaning loudly. He sighed. Since his lovely boyfriend and him didn't go to the same school, they could only really see each other on the weekends. The distance between them was a problem too.

Atsumu got off his bed and slowly walked over to his closet, he picked out his black sweatpants and a oversized hoodie and slipped it on. He ran back over and jumped on his bed, grunting from the impact.

The blonde male rolled over facing his nightstand and grabbed his phone. He opened instagram and started scrolling through post's, he smiled at Sakusa's latest post.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa

Found my Germ 💕♥️      💭      ↗️

Found my Germ 💕
♥️      💭      ↗️

Atsumu giggled at the caption and started looking at the comments. Some were nice while others were shit.

ToyaToya_01: NO WAY! YOU DID NOT!
(Motoya Komori)

Miya.Osamu: this bitch better treat you right.🙂🔪
(Osamu Miya)

•Fear_Me_Bitches👁️👄👁️•: @Miya.Osamu I agree. Bitch better treat you right.🙂😁🙂
(Shinsuke Kita)

SamuBaby: fucking finally!
(Rintarō Suna)

Sakusa_Wife😚😘: YOU CHEATER!!!😡
(Random Person)

Atsumu frowned at the comment. He growled lowly and began typing..

Miya.Atsumu: @Sakusa_Wife😚😘 My mans, back off.🤗

Atsumu put his phone down smiling to himself. He still couldn't believe that he, Atsumu Miya was dating the Kiyoomi Sakusa. It was unbelievable. He chuckled to himself and rolled off his bed.

He went downstairs and opened the pantry. He found some gummies, he quickly grabbed them and ran back up to his room. “Mission Complete..” he whispered to himself.

Atsumu grabbed the remote and flopped on his bed, the blonde then took his cloths off so he was only in boxer's.
(The temperature of the room was getting to him) His phone started vibrating. He looked towards it and saw Sakusa video calling him. (On instagram)

“Hey Omii!” Atsumu shouted. He kept his camera off so sakusa wasn't uncomfortable with him being practically naked. “Why is your camera off, tsumu?” Sakusa asked.

Atsumu giggled. “Im only in my boxer's! You can't see me naked..yet.” Atsumu mumbled last part to himself. He could see Sakusa blushing slightly from his words.

“Pftt! Your blushing!” Atsumu teased. Sakusa grumbled. “Am not!” he protested. “Are too!” Atsumu shouted. The two went back and forth for a few minutes. Atsumu finally gave in letting his Omi-Omi win.

“Why ya call Omi?” Atsumu questioned. “I uh, don't know?” Sakusa mumbled. Atsumu bursted out laughing. “Hahah! O-omi-kun missed me but, pftt! He is to scared to admit it!” Atsumu laughed.

“Damn it, okay fine! I missed you..” Sakusa whispered. Atsumu blushed not expecting him to admit it. “Aww!” Atsumu said. Sakusa mouth formed a small smile.

“Tsumu? I have to go to bed. You should to, there is school tomorrow.” Sakusa informed. Atsumu groaned. “Okayyy! Lave ya Omi-Omi!!” Atsumu shouted. Sakusa laughed a bit at his childish action. “Love you to, tsumu. Bye.” Atsumu hung up.

He then pulled his blankets over his head and plugged his phone in. Atsumu rolled over attempting to get comfortable, he kept repeating Sakusa's words over and over in his head, smiling.

“Love you to, tsumu. Bye.”

Love