Nervous Sweating (fluff) (Draft: 12/20/20)

this is a highschool au, no hope, no despair, no hpa, no talent, no dying nagito, and hajime too 😻

uh hajime is here and he's izuru's older brother (yesssss brother au)

inspired by a oneshot i read on ao3 jxjfjeja

Izuru's POV:
This is boring...

Everything, everyone —

— boring.

And this includes Nagito Komaeda, probably the most predictable boy I've met. You see, I have a habit of overanalyzing things, and I am very smart. I shouldn't even be in my junior year of highschool. I'm far smarter than my himbo of a brother who is barely completing college. Of course, I have been offered to go to college a few years early, but I deny all the offers...
.
.
.
...I'm getting off track.

Anyways, Nagito is boring, and I have to do a project with him. He seems to be scared of me (I don't get why though) because he immediately got nervous when Mr. Munakata called our partnerships.

~Flashback time (cdgnhfj creativity at its finest)~
-
"Alright listen up class, because I'm not repeating this," he said. "I'm going to call partnerships, so go to your partner as soon as I call your names." He started calling out names. "Chiaki and Sonia," They walked to the front. "Gundham and Kazuichi," They followed suit. "Izuru and Nagito," I got up but Nagito didn't. I looked at him and he looked nervous.
-
Analyzing...
»His eyes look scared and there's barely noticeable beads of sweat on his forehead. His face is red and his breathing is ragged. Could he be hot? No, impossible. If I am correct, this classroom is at the exact temperature of 68.9 degrees Fahrenheit, which could be cold for some. He's fiddling nervously with his hands and his leg is bouncing. ADHD could be possible? No, this has just been happening for no more than 2.6256 seconds. He appears weak, but he's always weak. He's staring down at his desk but I'm still able to make out his facial expression. If I do grab his hand, he will be surprised and look scared, but I'm not sure, though this prediction is likely correct. Only one way to find out.«
-
I go over to him and grab his hand. He lets out a small yelp of surprise (I'd be lying if I said it wasn't adorable) and looks at me. "We need to get to the front," I tell him. "R-Right, sorry..." His face turns redder and he looks away, just like I predicted. He eventually got up and forced his hand out of mine as we walked to the front.
-
~End of flashback~

We were handed our assignments and were excused from class. "S-So where do you wanna go- to- uh- what... where do you want to... uh... I-" He seemed to forget how to speak. "Study?" I finished his sentence for him, since he seemed incapable of doing so. "Y-Yeah... that..." He looked away from me and mumbled something which sounded like "Oh fuck oh shit oh shit dammit why Izuru?"

"To answer your question, I feel like we should meet at my house. Anywhere else could probably distract me," I told him, though that seemed to make him panic. "If that's ok, that is,"