Never, ever, let Kamukura get drunk (fluff, i think) (3/8/21)

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT AM I DOING DICJNRNRNDJZHHWJAHAHAHA

the title speaks for itself

also, Junko uses the f slur but don't worry she gets punched for it

———

The remnants decided to throw a party for whatever reason. Well, it was Enoshima's idea and everyone except Kamukura agreed, though he agreed eventually after some convincing from Servant.

Then Enoshima thought it was a good idea to bring alcohol and force Kamukura to drink.

Now we're here.

———

Servant's POV:
I decided to sit out of everything, these kinds of things are extremely overwhelming and I was only here so that Kamukura would do something instead of doing nothing. I felt like a parent in that situation, gross. (good luck with the woh buddy)

"SERVANT!!! GET OVER HERE YOUR BOYTOY IS ON THE FLOOR," Enoshima screamed at me. What? Why is he on the floor?

Wait, what did she just call him?

I ran over and saw Kamukura sitting on the floor, his knees to his chin and his hands messing with his hair. I couldn't really see his face well since his hair was in the way. "Hey, are you ok?" I knelt and placed a hand on his shoulder. He almost immediately grabbed my wrist and gripped it tightly. "Hey, Kamukura..." I looked up at Enoshima. "What did you do?" I questioned, now noticing the rest gathered around. "Well, I sorta forced him to drink some shit, turns out he like, I dunno, can't handle that stuff well."

"So you got him drunk?"

"...yeah. But good for you, he hates me even more and is absolutely obsessed with you! That's why I called you here in the first place!"

Obsessed...? With me?! Impossible.

"It was hilarious! He kept asking you to come over here and then he just gave up on standing!! He kept begging for something like "fluffyyyyy" I think. Dunno. Take your hubby wubby and get outta here you faggots."

Just as I was about to scream at her, Kamukura quickly got up and punched her onto the floor. The other remnants stared in surprise. "Hey now Kamukura, it's just a wo-" He then stomped on her stomach, causing her to gasp. "I know you c-can't reclaim that, so don't ever say that a-again or I-I'll make sure you'll never be "b-beautiful" again..." He spit on her face then dropped into my arms. The remnants looked at him in shock, Tsumiki looking like she was about to lunge at him.

"Nagitoooo....."

"D-Don't use my first name so suddenly!" I almost shouted, unable to keep my voice from cracking.

"Hahhh... you're so stupid darling... but it's fine..." His speech slurred as he spoke. I'm killing that woman later, though I was a little curious how he would act like this.

I then took a moment to process his words...
.
.
.
"D-Darling!?" My face went red in a split second. I got a good look at his face. He just looked tired and he had a slight blush on his cheeks which seemed to get more noticeable when he looked at me. "I feel like I'm about to be attacked... kiss me..." Now he wanted me to kiss him? What happened to the "I'm always bored and don't like anything" Kamukura I knew? Though, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't adorable.

"N-No, I don't want to take advantage of you while you're in this state..." And I really don't deserve it... I added in my head. "Come on... it's not like I'm asking you to-" he took a breath before continuing. "H-have sex with me, u-unless you want to..."

"W-What!?!" I yelled, letting go of him. "Jo...joking..." He hugged me, mumbling random words I couldn't understand. "Ok, that's enough. We're going," I mumbled, dragging him out of the room.