1.

wilbur smiled. a smile full of deception. he looked as everyone cheered and yelled. happy. they were all happy. happier than when he was president for sure. they were glad they had won the war. glad that it was over and tubbo was now the ruler.

bittersweet. wilbur chuckled to himself as he made his way over to the sacred, untouched room he had made underneath the podium. all the tnt still laid under lmanberg. he knew they all thought there was no traitor, but dream had lied. he was the traitor. he would betray them all for his own selfish victory. chekov's gun. he had to do this.

wilbur's hands shook and he stood close by the button. the button to detonate it. he looked at the anthem he had scrawled across the walls in a fit of rage and desperation. it needed to be done it had to be done. lmanberg is no more. it cant live on.

wilbur chuckled manically, leaning back his head as he knew it was over. he could hear them all still clapping and celebrating. they were unaware. wilbur knew they would all despise him after this. hate that he just had to ruin everything when it was all going right again. but he knew he needed to.

wilbur looked at the button. a smirk on his face which soon erupted into a loud yell.

"what i built this nation is no more! its over! it needs to be gone. i just need to press this fucking button." he shouted to himself.

he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. he knew he had to do this. he had no choice. lmanberg had to be blown up. if he couldn't have it, no one else can.

he opened his eyes and locked them onto the button. he reached out his hand as his heart raced. adrenaline pumping through his veins. this was it and-

"wilbur. what are you doing. why are you doing this." he heard a familiar voice behind him.

wilbur turned around to where the voice came from and froze. his dad. phil was standing right there behind him. wilbur could see the disappointment in his eyes but also the fear. the fear of his own son.

"phil...i..i have to do this. i-if i cant have lmanberg no one can phil!" wilbur looked at him, he was determined to do this but phil was making this a lot harder than it needed to be.

"will...you dont need to do this! you can win. you can go back out there and be with everyone and be happy with them." phil frowned.

"no! i need to do this phil..." wilbur paused and turned to the button. he chuckled to himself. his voice sounding strained, tired and hoarse. "are you proud of me phil..? dad..are you proud of me." his voice was shaky and he spoke quietly. his fists were clenched and shaking.

phil sighed. he looked to the floor as tears glazed over this eyes. "will...how can i be proud of you if you're doing this? how can i be proud of you if you're killing so many people for no reason? you dont need to do this will.."

wilbur froze when he heard phil speak. his heart shattering. all he wanted was his dad to be proud of him. he looked to the floor and let out a shaky breath.

"no...no no i have to do this. they dont care about me phil they dont understand. lmanberg is no more. it needs to be gone. it needs to be. what i built this nation for is no longer here! i wanted freedom, safety, peace! but now it no longer serves that purpose phil. its not needed anymore. it needs to go."

"wilbur it doesnt need to go! you're doing the wrong thing. you've been fighting for this for so long. you can win, you can win the war and finally get lmanberg back and-"

phil paused as he heard a laugh erupt from wilbur. a laugh so diabolical, so dastardly, it scared phil.  he knew his son, the wilbur he once knew and loved and was so proud of, was gone. he was far past the point of return. phil knew there was nothing he could do.