Bill Catchup

In this I am pretending bill and fleur weren't together to keep it simple.

Your house: At Hogwarts you were in Ravenclaw

Your blood status: You are a half blood

How you met each other: You and Bill met in St Mungos when he was brought in after his Werewolf attack and you were one of the healers treating him.

Their fist thought of you: He was surprised with the way you acted towards him concidering he was now a Werewolf, you didn't show any signs of prejudice that some witches and wizards would.

How and when he asked you out: He asked you out 4 months after he was discharged from Mungos, you had both kept in contact as you had gotten to know each other very well when you were caring for him.
He asked you to meet him in the three broomsticks to which you lindy said yes.

His favourite feature: his favourite physical feature of yours are your eyes, he loves how they reflect how you feel and quite often stares into them.
His favourite personality feature is how understanding you are and how smart and witty you can be, sometimes bordering on extremely sarcastic.

What he does for attention: he doesn't play about and just says what he wants to say to you or does whatever he wants.

What you do for his attention: you simply say his name to get his attention.

He gets jealous: Bill doesn't really get jealous, he did once get jealous when you told him that you were able to see a sphnx in person.

You get jealous: same as him you two only get jealous of something the other one has seen or experienced.

Favourite movie: You two love to watch the pirates of the Caribbean series. Quite often watching all in one sitting.

Favourite tv show: you guys watch the bake off, oldy Bill finds it relaxing, when it isn't on you often watch The crown.

Favourite hogwarts sweet: Fizzing Whizzbees

Favourite muggle sweet: magic starts

First Fight and makeup: It wasn't really a fight, one night Bill was so worried that you were going to leave him because he is a Werewolf even though you countlessly reminded him that you didn't care about that and loved him, he became really quiet and it led to you both cuddling in bed with his head on your chest and you telling him how much you loved him until he fell asleep.

Favourite thing to do together: you both love to look at new places you could travel to.

How he proposes: Bill made a lovely dinner for you both at home then got down on one knee, asked you to be with him forever and slid a simple yet gorgeous ring onto your finger.

Engagement and wedding rings

Bridesmaids: you had Ginny and your best friend as your bridesmaids

Groomsmen: Bill chose his Brother Charlie to be his best man and only Groomsmen.

Honeymoon: your honeymoon was in Thailand.

PDA: You and Bill aren't the biggest fans of PDA when out you usually hold hands or he has his arm around your back.

First kiss: your first kiss was on your 3rd date in diagon alley.

Dating him would include
* chocolate, lots of chocolate
* cooking his steak rare
* braiding his hair for fun
* playing with his fair at night
*  He is Spicy
* Playing quidditch with the weasleys
* Molly knitting you a jumper every year
* worrying about him when he goes away for work
* big Christmas parties ( only if you celebrate Christmas i know that some cultures religions etc don't celebrate it)
* Calling him William when you're angry

How he likes your hair: down and natural but really doesn't mind as long as you're happy and comfortable

Who you're related to: You are Andromeda and Theodore Tonk's second child and nymphadoras younger sibling.

How Molly describe you ( yes I chanced this one as not much was revealed about who Bill was friends with in the books) :
* Molly " They're just wonderful and brings out the best in him, he accepted himself so much more when they got together, apart of the family now I say"

What you call him: Love, Sweetheart, Billy when being sarcastic, Bill and obviously William when he's annoying you.

What he calls you: Swearheart, love, darling

Height difference: he's taller than you by a bit
( the actor Domhnall gleeson is 6ft"

His favourite place to kiss you: your temple and hand

Your favourite place to kiss him: his Jaw and his scars

How you sleep: you're head is usually on his chest but sometimes he like it the other way about and you usually run your hands through his hair.

Your Career: You're a Healer at St mungos

The Subject You're Best at: Potions

Your Patronas: A kelpie

Your boggart: Lord Voldemort, when he died it changed to Bill dead.

Storms: storms don't seem to bother either of you unless there's a power cut then bill likes to be next to you.

Cheesy pick up lines : "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes" to which you burst out laughing.

What He's like drunk: Chaotic.
He laughs hysterically
Is really clumsy
Tries to climb things saying he's invincible
Is convinced he can fly without a brrom so jumps off surfaces and ends up needing patched up
Won't be quiet
Eventually turns into a 4 year old

How many kids yous have you have 2  together 1 boy 1 girl
William Arthur Weasley
Leah cedrella Weasley

I hope you guys like this. There isn't much known about Bill or Charlie compared to the rest of the characters but I will try as much.

Charlie is coming next.