Charlie Catch Up

Now we didn't get to see Charlie in the movies and got very little in the books. But I will try.

Your house: Hufflepuff

Your blood status: muggle born

How you met each other: In care for magical creatures class in third year you became friends very quickly and both loved the subject.

Their fist thought of you: She's cute wonder how much she knows about murtlaps.

How and when he asked you out: He asked you out in 4th year when there was an upcoming trip to hogsmede.
" Y/N do you want to come to hogsmede with me, like as a date ?"
"Sure char, would love to"
Safe to say Charlie couldn't hide the smile all day and was ecstatic.

His favourite feature: he loves every part of you. But he does like the book collection you've got on dragons ALOT. "

What he does for attention: grabs your shoulder, not hard though.

What you do for his attention: hug him

Jealousy: you guys are pretty chilled out and don't seem to do much to make each other jelous.

Favourite movie: the mission impossible series

Favourite tv show Game of thrones obviously

Favourite hogwarts sweet chocolate frogs

Favourite muggle sweet: Twix's or milky buttons

First Fight and makeup: You had decided to bring home 2 bowtruckles and had decided to name them Loco and marley.
" WHY DID YOU BRING HOME TWO ADORABLE CREATURES AND NOT TELL ME I COULDVE LEFT WORK EARLY TO SEE THEM" Charlie squealed in the kitchen
" HOW COME YOU GOT TO NANE THEN WHAT IF I WANTED TO NAME ONE" he Squacked
" Really char, what would you have named one if you could"
" Marco" he said sheepishly now
" WAIT, YES Marco and Loco" you were the one squealing now.

Favourite thing to do together:Look after the amount of animals you had at home.

How he proposes: He took you out into the garden where Marco and Loco were holding a ring between them and when you turned round to question Charlie he was down on one knee.
" Love, I'd be over the moon if you were to become Mrs Charlie Weasley, what do you say"
" Yes yes yes!" you said and pulled him up into a hug as a few tears slipped out your eyes as you never thought he'd ask.
He took the ring from Marco and Loco and gently placed it on your finger.

Engagement and wedding rings

Bridesmaids: Ginny and your closest friend were your bridesmades

Groomsmen: Charlie chose his brothers Bill, Fred and George with his dad being the best man.

Honeymoon: Galapagos Islands

PDA: Yous don't go extreme with PDA a light kiss every now and again and hand holding us enough for you both.

First kiss: You guys kissed on the first date!  You had ended up in the three broomsticks to get butter beers and Charlie leaned over the table and kissed you.

Dating him would include
* Researching together
* worrying about him when he works with dragons ( after a few years of being a dragon tamer he decided to work with all creatures)
* Long hugs when he comes home
* Some mornings where you can't walk properly
* cozy days by the fire
* molly adoring you
* Lots of affection when at home
* Amazing kisses

How he likes your hair: he doesn't take much notice and thinks you look stunning all the time, un brushed bed hair to neatly styled.

Who you're related to : nobody in the wizard ing community but are distantly related to the irwins
B?
What you call him: char, honey, sweetheart, dear

What he calls you: Love, angel when he's tired, my sweet

Height difference : he's taller than you

His favourite place to kiss you: your Forehead

Your favourite place to kiss him: his nose, he has a dopey smile when you do.

How you sleep: you lay on him a lot or spooning.

Your Career: zoologist
The Subject You're Best at: Care for Magical creature

Your Patronas: you have an extremely rare Patronas, a niffler

Your boggart: Him hurt by a dragon

Storms: Charlie likes to keep you close when there's a storm and puts a movie on and cuddles under a blanket on the couch.

Cheesy pick up lines:
" You must be a snitch because I won when I caught you"
He did come out with this when he was drunk "Want to sit on my wand"

What He's like drunk
Giggly
Doesn't want to go to sleep at night
Stumbles a little
Gets really clingy and won't leave you alone
Keeps mumbling I love you
Always strips completely before he gets in bed then says "goooooodnight" in a singsong voice to such you can't help hut laugh at and try to convince him to st least put his boxers on, to no avail.

How many kids yous have: you only have 1 kid, a little girl called Blossom Ivy Weasley.

I've always imagined Charlie as a soft nature loving guy I don't know why, has anyone else?