chp 2 | hidden doubt |

Another bright afternoon yet again. I stepped out the school for a moment and looked up at the sky. Still the same pink/orange color. No matter how many times it stayed like that, it still was very beautiful.

"Hey (y/n)!" A familiar voice spoke. I turned and smiled, "Hey Suga!" I smiled. "The sky looks the same again." He said standing beside me. I nodded.

The rain we had a few weeks ago was ridiculous. We're in the beginnings of spring. I was awaiting the bright sun and the amazing breeze.

"It honestly feels like fall." I put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "It really does." Suga added.

"Oh yeah! Are you busy right now?" He asked. "No im free, what's up?" I asked. "Wanna watch us practice?" He smiled.

"Practice. I'm down!" I happily followed Suga into the gym. "Make sure to sit in a safe area because sometimes the ball as a tendency of hitting people." Suga laughed.

"What you mean by that?" I asked walking near the front of the gym. Suga came close to me, "One time Hinata hit the principal's toupee off with the volleyball." He whispered.

"No way!" I said almost about to laugh out loud. "I know right. There so reckless sometimes." He laughed along with me.

"The principal has a toupee." I whispered. "Yeah but don't tell anyone alright or else will probably end up getting suspended." Suga joked.

one day I shall witness the principal's toupee falling off..

"Anyways I gotta head to the court now so enjoy I guess." He awkwardly smiled and ran off the court.

"Hey Kageyama and Hinata! Want me to set for you?" He asked them. "Sure!" They said in unison.

Hinata and Kageyama were always so in sync. It was almost incredible watching them do there quick serve. I've only known for about a week or so.. adjusting to there moods was quite a struggle sometimes.

~ flashback ~

"Hey (y/n)!" Hinata yelled as I walked into the gym with Suga. "Hey Gingerhead." I joked. "Wanna pass me some balls?" He questioned. I thought for a moment, "Sure." I smiled.

"Great!" Hinata jumped up in excitement.

- 30 mins later -

I was panting loudly with both my hands on my knees. "Pass another one!" Hinata yelled jumping. "Hinata let me catch my breath!" I said trying to regulate my breathing.

and it was the same with Kageyama

"Hey can you pass me another one (y/n)." Kageyama said standing in his setting position.

My hands were tingling and my legs felt like they were gonna give out. "Kageyama if I buy you a milk will you stop for the day." I asked wiping the cold sweat off my forehead.

Kageyama thought for a moment, "I guess." He had both his hands on his hips. I fell to ground on my knees, "Oh thank god." I sighed.

Kageyama was reasonable... only I'm running out of money because I keep buying him his stupid milk boxes.

~ flashback over ~

I watched Suga help Kageyama and Hinata with there spikes and serves. He was a very good trainer and teacher.

"Hey (y/n)." Daichi said walking to sit by me. "Came to watch another practice?" He asked. "Yeah, Suga invited me." I smiled watching Suga set the ball to Hinata.