chp 5 | careless |

You slightly opened your eyes and the blaring sun was seeping through the window. You sat up in your bed and looked over at your phone lying on the nightstand. Out of habit, you grabbed it knowing full well your eyes haven't adjusted to the brightness.

You turned it on and there were a couple of text messages from Kuroo. Ever since you arrived from Nekoma High you never checked your phone.

All you could remember was sleeping on Suga's shoulder. It's probably the best sleep you've received in days.

Opening messages on your phone you realize Kuroo had invited you to a small get together over at his house. It's been years since you've been inside Kuroo's house. I wonder if he changed anything because last time he had a bunch of chemistry posters everywhere. You specifically remember one saying, "Think like a proton, and stay positive."

You rolled your eyes and looked back down at your messages.

Kuroo: Good morning! 

You: Morning.

Kuroo: Have you eaten breakfast yet?

You: No, I just woke up

Kuroo: Well it is a Saturday, so good job on sleeping in

You: Yeah by like 2 hours

Kuroo: So wanna come to the get-together today?

You: I mean it's been a while so sure!

Kuroo: Perfect! I'll pick you up around 3:30. Also please send me your address

You: Alright

Sending him your address, you shut off your phone and lied back down on your bed. Today is gonna be a long day that's for sure.

I wonder what kind of "old friends" Kuroo means. You pictured a boy with black/grey spiked hair and a boy with black fluffy hair.

It's been a long while since you've seen both Bokuto and Akaashi. You meet them when going over to Kuroo's house for help with studying. They knew Kuroo because of volleyball of course.

While staring up at the ceiling, you hear your phone vibrate once again. You picked it up and opened it. It was Suga.

Suga: Morning (y/n)!

You: Morning Suga

Suga: Wanna go out for breakfast?

You: Sure!

Suga: Alright I'm coming to pick you up!

You: Okay I'll get ready

You shut off your phone and threw it on the nightstand. "Shoot I need to find something nice to wear!" You said jumping off your bed and running to your closet. The weather seemed decent so maybe a nice blouse and skirt would be nice.

Quickly you put on your outfit, brushed your teeth, and fixed your hair.

* phone vibrates *

Suga: I'm here

You: K

You grabbed your favorite purse and put your phone and things in it. Slinging it on your shoulder as you headed out the door.

Suga was resting his arm on the roof of his car. He noticed you standing at the doorstep and waved at you with the most cutest smile.

That smile never gets old...

You walked over to his car and he opens the door for you leading to the passenger seat. "Thanks, Suga." You smiled maneuvering yourself into the passenger seat.