chp 14 | morning dew |

"I'm sorry." You sighed looking up into the dark cloudy night sky. You cried putting both your hands over your chest.

...

"Sorry about what?" You heard in the distance. You turned slowly to see who this voice was...

The figure had a smile on their face. Its short grey hair flew through the rainy wind. The winter coat around it looked so warm and soft. It held a transparent umbrella in its hand.

Your vision was so blurred from the tears. Rubbing your eyes you tried to adjust to the light.

That blurred figure began to clear and it was him...

"Suga." You softly said with your eyes widened.

Realizing who this figure was you quickly ran through the powerful rain and jumped into his arms so passionately.

"Suga!" You cried embracing him tightly. Suga hugged you back just as tightly. You're saved up tears were overflowing as you held him.

This feeling and the pain you were feeling for so long was no more and it had dispersed.

Nothing could change the way you felt now. It was so serene and quiet. The sound of the rain had disappeared in your ears and all you could hear was the sound of Suga's soft heartbeat as he held you against his warm chest.

"I missed you so much." You whimpered. "I missed you too," Suga said softly patting your head as you both were embraced.

Those were the only words that could escape your mouth at this moment. From this point, you were left speechless.

The umbrella he carried within his hand had fallen out his hand and both of you were covered in water. But you both couldn't care. The only thing that mattered was the shared embrace between you and Sugawara.

Suga pulled you away for a moment to look at you. Tears were flowing down your cheek and your face was flushed red. "Don't cry." Suga softly smiled and caressed your cheek wiping your tears away with ease.

"You don't understand how much I've missed you Suga." You smiled as Suga wiped your remaining tears away. "I'm here now. There's no need to worry." Suga said so softly.

The rain began to slowly calm down as you both were so close to one another.

"I came back to tell you this," Suga said with a sincere expression. "Tell me what?" You questioned him.

Suddenly he leaned forward and softly laid his lips upon yours. This was completely unexpected and your body was overwhelmed with such a warm feeling.

Without hesitation, you kissed him back lovingly. So it was true... Suga loves you.

There was no doubt in that no more. His kiss was enough to give you an answer and a reason.

He unlocked his lips from yours to stare into your eyes. "I love you (y/n)." He softly said lying his forehead on yours. He stared into your eyes longingly.

"I love you too Suga." You softly smiled and both of you intertwined with one another's hands. He was so warm. His touch was like a warm spring in the afternoon.