chp 4 | put your head on my shoulder |

I yawned and checked my phone, "It's barely 9." I leaned back. "Yup." Suga said tying his shoes. "While we walked here I grabbed something from the vending machine." Suga pointed toward his bag. "What did you get?" I asked.

"Just some pocky!" He smiled. He let me open his bag and I grabbed the pocky. "It's been forever since I've had these." I happily said opening the box. "You can have it if you'd like." Suga said. "Really! Thank you so much Suga." I smiled and grabbed a pocky and ate it.

"Alright everyone on the court!" Coach Ukai yelled. "See'ya!" Suga jumped off the bleachers and onto the court with his fellow teammates. "Gotchu!" Noya smiled grabbing a pocky from me. "HEY!" I said angrily. "What." Noya smirked. "I swear." I sighed and watched Noya run to the court.

After a few minutes the game begun. I never expected for a practice match to be so intense. The air was so heavy for some reason.

Starting out was Kenma. He held the ball in his hands and extended his arm.

Is he gonna do a jump serve?

Kenma threw the ball above him and hit slightly. Asahi was able to receive it but it kinda fell off course. The ball came over to Kageyama and he setted it to Hinata. Hinata had his eyes closed and prepared to spike it.

He successfully spiked it and it hit the ground. "Wait his eyes were closed!" One of the Nekoma teammates said in surprise.

Coach Ukai and Takeda evilly smirked at the bench.

Oh god why do they look so intimidating.

The game continued as usual. I really wanted to see Suga participate. I sighed and lied my head onto my hand.

Suga handed Noya his bottled water. I really wanted to go down there but if I did I'd probably get hit by the ball. I looked down at the box of pocky Suga gave me and I realized I had ran out. "Ah man." I sighed and crossed my arms.

The game was getting so interesting... I was on the edge of my seat. But before I knew it... Nekoma took both the sets!

I glared down at Kuroo once they had scored the last point. "Pff." I crossed my arms and averted my eyes. I could tell Kuroo was evilly smirking at me.

Suga looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and waved.

I walked down the bleachers over to Suga near the bench. "Wow they did really good." I said handing Hinata a towel as he passed by me. "Yeah they worked pretty hard." Suga smiled.

I feel so bad... Suga didn't have a chance to set.

"I'm kinda sad I wasn't able to see you playing as the setter." I nervously said. "I sat out to give Kageyama the light. He's a first year after all and this was a big moment for him and Hinata." Suga lied both his hands on his hips.

"Wow." I said surprised. "You really care about your teammates." I smiled. "I do. It's my last year and I might as well make the most of it even if I'm not on the court." Suga said in a serious tone.

I couldn't help but admire him like this. He seemed so determined and straight-forward.

"(y/n)!" Kuroo yelled from behind me. "What do you want!" I yelled sarcastically. He gestured his hand trying to signal, "Come here"

"Sorry Suga I'll be right back!" I smiled and ran over to Kuroo.

"Yes?" I said with both my hands behind my back. "Liked the show?" He smirked. "No." I said with an innocent expression. "No? What do you mean?" He asked.

"You guys are just so powerful." I crossed my arms. "Of course we are and will keep beating your team... and will beat them if they make it to nationals!" Kuroo said confidently. "Will see about that." I smirked and pat Kuroo's shoulder.