chp 7 | undeveloped interest |

Yes kuroo is in the picture and you'll come to find out why soon enough... anyways onto chp 7!!

"Suga?" You said in confusion. Suga stood there for a moment and gulped, "(y/n)?" He questioned aloud.

Suga sighed and pushed his hair back as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

woah.. that was kinda hot..
I MEAN NVM WHY AM I THINKING THAT-

"I was planning to surprise you but I didn't see you come through the front door." He laughed. "Oh well sorry it didn't work out." You nervously smiled. "It's all good besides your here now." He said kindly pouring some punch into a cup for you.

"Thank you Suga but why didn't you tell me earlier you were coming?" You asked drinking from your cup. "I wanted to tell you while we were out this morning but then the whole situation with the green tea and stuff happened and I didn't know how to bring it up." Suga sighed.

"Oh." You said lying your cup on the counter beside you. "Are you mad?" He asked pouring more punch into his cup. You shook your head. "No it's fine." You smiled and pat his shoulder softly.

okay that was awkward

Yaku and Lev had been watching our little talk from the hallway. Lev's stomach loudly growled. "Lev!" Yaku said. "What I'm hungry." He complained.

"Hey Kuroo!" Yaku yelled. Kuroo walked from the living room into the kitchen quickly. "Yo." He said. "You mind if I cook something up to feed this idiot." Yaku rolled his eyes.

"I actually went grocery shopping a little while ago so I hav fresh ingredients for onigiri if you wanna make a batch." Kuroo pointed towards the fridge. "Onigiri sounds yummy right about now." You softly smiled.

Suga nodded for a moment, "I can help out with the onigiri as well." He added. "You sure Suga I mean I don't wanna ruin the party for you or anything." Yaku said sincerely.

"I'm actually kinda hungry too." Kenma mumbled joining us in the kitchen. Bokuto and Akaashi rushed into the kitchen as well.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulders from behind. I turned around and it was Daichi. "Oh Daichi!" I smiled and hugged him. "Hey (y/n)." He smiled softly.

"So onigiri for everyone?" Suga asked rolling up his jacket sleeves. "Yes!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Well I guess so." Yaku sighed and prepared with Suga the onigiri. "It will take a little while so sit tight fellas." Suga said taking out the needed ingredients.

"Hey wait, since will be waiting for the food. Why don't we play a game!" Bokuto happily shouted. "A game? Like a video game!" Kenma said finally adding to the excitement.

"We are now witnessing a rare moment. Kenma getting excited at a party for once." Kuroo joked. "Pff." Kenma sighed and rolled his eyes.

Lev happened to find a half empty water bottle on the floor and decided to drink from it, "what about truth or dare?" Lev added.

"Ooo that sounds fun." Bokuto smirked looking over to Akaashi. "Oh geez." Akaashi sighed and grabbed more punch.

"I mean is everyone fine with that?" Kuroo asked. No one seemed to have objections so we went along with the game.

We all gathered in the middle of the living room floor. In the circle it was you, kuroo, lev, akaashi, bokuto, daichi, kenma.

You looked over to Daichi for a second, "hey why didn't rest of the team come?" You asked. "Most of them over practiced yesterday so I told them get rest and the others just weren't interested in coming." Daichi said resting both his hands on the floor behind him.