Sex Trappers - Book 9

18 Books Of Sex Trappers
By IG @Exodus_Links🤦🏻‍♂️
(+233574047522)
🔞 02/12/19©️
BOOK NINE (9)

116. See how you people no go make I get peace of mine. Pressure saaa now afor release book 9. I Was waiting for Kofi Pages to make it to the finals in the MTN Hit Maker before I release it. Guess what, he has made it to the finals😂  you make I continue. So I make quiet like 20 second wey I tell Jane say make she wait na adey come. I enter inside wey I text the situation at hand into the Trappers Group say the girl wey resh me is finally in my trap and what do I do. Shirry just comment with 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️ wey Boycen say - ma guy u for make she bed then take revenge. Pedro then fooling. He say make I carry the girl go church go do all night na that place if she die for there police matter no go come in.

117. So I notice say the group has nothing better to advice me on. As I dey come commott from my room wey Kagawa call me say make I link the girl give am. Ago see norr Teroney also pm me say he dey wun eat the girl na he dey come pick am for my house. Eeeii 😱 so boys thema turkey high lydat.  😂 I guess now I have options. Who should I push the girl to. It's already late too and I really don't want her to spend the night at my place because of the fear of going through what Shirry went through after the strange girl died in his room. (By the way I just want y'all to know that my brother Kofi Pages has finally made it to the finals in the MTN Hit Maker competition. Pls vote for him to win. Date for the finals is 14th Dec 2019 at the fantasy Dome 6:00pm. Text Kofi Pages to 1470 to vote for him plsss)

118. Let's continue. I wanted to tell them the girl has left my place but I just couldn't lie to them because the very first Trappers Code says. (Code 1 - Always encourage, never discourage) so I just had to wait to see who will come for her first. So I went out to see Jane still standing at my doorstep waiting for me. I told her the issue at hand be say my mom go come visit me early morrow morning and I can't have a girl sleeping over  tonight. As adey explain things to am wey I see say Teroney ein car come park for my house ein front. Like joke Teroney dey come carry the girl go house.  So I tell Jane say I begged my friend to come for you wey she say she has no problem. She only wants a place to sleep for the night cus it was late.

119. So Teroney and Jane left my place. That feeling alone was like a great burden lifted off me. I slept very well that night. The next morning wey I woke up seeing a lot of msg from the Trappers group. Boys dey laugh Teroney. I went through the chat and noticed Teroney posted that Jane do yawa.  She "carry red" go Teroney ein house (meaning she was in her menses) 😂😂😂 Teroney say like 6:00 exactly wey he give am Gh10 say make she go ein house. 😂😂 wrong trap. So me I forget them wey I do my daily routine. Two days time wey Derby call me say she miss me and wants to see me. As she talk that wey she draw my attention to our HIV saga. I felt sorry for us and noticed she needed company cus she  would have been feeling bad about it too.

120. I went to her place and she served me. I tried to study her mood but noticed she was ok. She said seeing me alone gives her great joy. I asked yy me cus no be say I spread her with money or something wey she say. Exodus, you have stood by me ever since I met you and you drew more closer to me after I told you about the HIV. This time around I didn't repeat my mistake. I carry a pack of rubber go there. Trappers no dey fail twice. So we chat for like 20 mins wey I make she laugh saa. She excused herself wey she go carry box of condom come put ma lap top. Eeeii.  I laugh 😂 wey I biss am say yy, now she dey sell condom? She say naaa. She wouldn't  want to miss any day I visit her and I can't make excuses of not having a condom.

121. I was really glad. So she asked me to stand. I did so and she striped. I couldn't resist temptation and I speed up. Me too adey root (erect) by heart by heart😂 my subscription no good kraa😂. She push me put the chair top wey she start dey lip me. My legs were shaking and I was vibrating all over. That feeling is so different.  We play romance like 17 mins 42 seconds wey she commott one condom from the box. Adey come take from am wear am wey she say no she go do her thing. I smiled and watched her slowly put the condom on my dick. I almost came la😂😂 her nails were just tickling my dick and I grew more harder. She sat on me slowly and I felt a lot of heat in her as I penetrated slowly. I started seeing blur and everywhere was dim. That felt so good. I eat am for like ... minutes wey my body come. Sia😂 u dey wun know my level. Ano be 1 minute guy ooh. Ago kill u.  Don't try me😂😂😂 I say I cum after  ...minutes that's all. Let's go on.