Sex Trappers - Book 13

18 Books Of Sex Trappers
Telegram - 18 Books Of Sex Trappers. Twitter @Sex_Trapper
IG @sex_trapper🤦🏻‍♂️
(+233574047522)
🔞 18th June, 2020©️

BOOK THIRTEEN (13)
On Instagram LiVe @sex_trapper
18th June, 2020. 7:30pm

176.  Before you read, use just a minute to click the link and SUBSCRIBE to the Official YouTube channel for Trappers Inc. and be the first to watch the Trappers tv series when it drops 🔥 https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg0a8fkic3GLgA2bBcR71tw "We Move" so na adey shake under the shower wey Cassy dey laugh. She asked me, do u want some heat Bby 🤔 wey Charlie the bazooka make 6 o'clock 🕕again.  So she wash the bazooka thoroughly with soap under running water 😂 instantly I even forgot I was standing under cold shower. Here wey Cassy give me some wild head under shower Charlie. 😫 I noticed I really "cum" to shower 😂 so we play more romance under the shower🚿   surprisingly ano eat am again. As we finish wey I prepare breakfast 🍳 give Cassy, you already know ryt, Exodus Links the TopChef 👨🏼‍🍳 After the chow wey she book Ride wey she go house.

177. After Cassy left, I was on my bed with a lot of wild thoughts 💭 did I mistakenly infect Cassy with the HIV? Was the condom enough to protect Cassy? What if Cassy had another guy who will also get infected by Cassy.  That means I'll end up spreading the virus. Then the evil in me arose again. I can't die alone after all but I love Cassy so much. She will die and people I hate will be alive. It's time to pay some people back. That's what I said to myself. Later in the day wey I call Derby biss am rundown. She say Evans carry am go Golden Tulip go spoil am portorrr. She say after some romantic dinner 🍽 the guy no even make attempt to kiss am or anything. He really played his cards well. After, he dropped her home. I biss am say so did our first client pay?

178. Derby laugh wey she say ooh yhh. He gave me an envelope ✉️ I tell am say adey come ein there make we take stockings 😂 as I prepare to leave home wey Fareed call me say he dey come ma house come pick trap session. Aah but this boy paaa 😒 for real like ano go mind am but charlie, as a Trapper, Code 19 got us covered (Code 19: Legends don't stave legends) I used this same code in Book 4: Trip 49.  Check it out if you've forgotten. I tell Fareed say no yawa. I clean ma room wey as I commott nu I call Fareed wey he meet me take ma key. Come see some fake fans this boy start dey give me la😒 🤦🏻‍♂️. So I rush go Derby ein house. As I reach na she dey cook. I join her make we cook wey as we dey cook she dey give me filla. She start dey talk plenty bi. Evans this, Evans that bla bla bla. He's so romantic then things 😒 the way na Derby dey bore me nu errhh. Mmttcchheeww. I swap the topic go the money top. She say make I relax. Eeii Madam, this be ma contract ooh. Make I handle the accounting side. U go do the supplies later.

179. Derby talked about Evans throughout the cooking wey at the end she said "Exodus I wish Evans was my boyfriend" 😳 herrhhh, the way my heart cutt eeerrhh. Just one day the boy spread you norrr u fall in love. But wait ooh, then what am I to Derby? No, I mean what is me to her. Like who am is? I'm getting confused. Charlie the way my BP increase errhh😪 Nothing raises your blood pressure than a rich boy wanting your girlfriend I swear down 😂😂💔I then said, Derby, I've always told you never mix business with pleasure. Remember Evan is just a client. As I said this norrr wey Derby start dey laugh me real time. She tease me saaa wey she start dey give me name. I remember she called me names like - Exodus the defender of love, Exy Romeo, Business lover then some other stupid names bi. She then told me she was only kidding and wanted to see my reaction.

180. Derby really got me there. "We Move" So as we ate the food we prepared, Derby gave me the envelope and we counted the money. Gh500. Hmmm not bad for a first date without even a kiss. I talk Derby say we go share the money later wey she smile wey she tell me say, Exy, this is for my Prodigal Love. I don't need the money. All I want is to own u completely. 😇 She said, I'm still trying to tame you till u forget the world out there and stay home with me. Adey claim hard boy hard boy but Charlie, these words melt me completely. Derby then said she has to go to the hospital for some medical attendance. She asked if I'll love to join her. Sure, why not. So I was waiting for Derby to get prepared wey Fareed call me say he take the girl come but ma tv no dey on 😂😂 he already told the girl he lives there 😂. Your own tv wey you no fit on am? 😂 I wanted him to sweat small so I told him I won't show him how to switch the tv on. Come see how the boy dey beg for phone top like somebody wey send wrong mobile money. 😂 so I show am where my main switch dey wey I hang up.