Sex Trappers - Book 8

18 Books Of Sex Trappers
By IG @Exodus_Links🤦🏻‍♂️
(+233574047522)
🔞 16/11/19©️
BOOK EIGHT (8)

101. Before I continue the story of let's all remember that one of the Trappers ( Kofi Pages) is in the MTN HIT MAKER competition. Plssss vote by texting "Kofi Pages" to 1470 or by dialing *714*14#.  Then input 9 to vote for Kofi Pages. 🥺 abi u go do am? So make we continue errhh. This part of 18BOST has a lot to teach us. Pay extra attention and learn as u read. So I gathered courage and I started talking. I said Alfaafa code 6. Then I saw Pedro with his phone's screen showing a WhatsApp chat. This is one of the days I will never forget in my life.  I just dey love the intelligence of the Trappers. It takes a lot to join us. I know you think I'm bragging but just listen.

102. So Pedro then put his finger on Voice Note (VN) and I started crying whiles talking. I screamed Alfaafa code 6 and the police got confused and aggressive😖 I flow them say the truth is we don't know the girl from anywhere. We were at a friend's place. Na we dey play game for ein room wey we say we dey go house so Shirry say make we go ein house  go chop. As we reach Shirry ein house in front wey the girl approach we say she dey feel dizzy so she beg make we give am chilled water. We make she follow we go the house inside wey Shirry bring the water but after she take the water wash her face wey she collapse. We were too scared and didn't know what to do cus we don't know her and we all agreed to bring her to the hospital. I swear officer. With these words the whole room was silence and I was sobbing (little crying). The policeman say the thing turn death issue so they have to detain us for further investigations

103. Eeeii God. So like joke like joke them carry we go the police station. Them lock we for about 5 hours wey one BNI officer take some wallet come the police station. Then commott we wey the BNI start dey question we. He do like he go threaten we but we pass the level 😏. He asked, which of you is Emmanuel Quashie? We said none of us. Then the man brought out an ID card from the wallet. He looked at the pic on the ID and noticed it was none of us.  He told us that the wallet was seen in the bag of the dead girl. Oyiwa. They finally have a relative or somebody who knows her. I would really congratulate Ghana BNI. Herrhh sincerely speaking these people are really trained well. I really respect Ghana police and BNI. Unless your matter no go there. But this is how the BNI handled the case.

104. So na some complimentary card dey the wallet inside wey the man dail the number on it. As the person pick wey the BNI talk am say they just found a missing wallet on the floor. There norrr the man start the talk plenty for the phone top. He say thank you very much sir. A girl came to my house and stole my wallet. Herrrh, this is where we knew we were saved. The man bring ein body. 🙏🏻 so the BNI talk the man say he see the wallet plus driving license and some ID cards that's yy he dey search the owner so the card dey the police station make he come take am. Them give the man direction wey like 2 hours he come there.

105. Them ask am how the girl steal ein wallet wey he say the girl be prostitute wey he carry yesterday night  but by the time he wake up the girl run plus ein wallet. There norr wey them logo the Quashie man nu (arrested him)😱 Fast forward. Let me skip some parts. So we dey inside till the next day wey the BNI come talk we say the Post-mortem results come out. Let me educate us small. Post-mortem. A post-mortem examination, also known as an autopsy, is the examination of a body after death. The aim of a post-mortem is to determine the cause of death. Post-mortems are carried out by pathologists (doctors who specialise in understanding the nature and causes of disease)

106.  Abi now we understand post-mortem. So ago fit continue. 🤷🏻‍♂️. So the results shows that the girl had a lot of hormones drugs. But the worse part is that they found out she had an overdose of "temazepam and zolpidem" (sleeping pills). So these pills are the cause of her death. Let me educate us here again. This goes to the boys who tend to drug girls to get their way to fuck them. Be very careful. Commonly used sleeping pills, or "hypnotics", such as temazepam and zolpidem, which is prescribed for short-term insomnia.  Death certificates show the number of zopiclone-related deaths is on the rise. When taken alone, it usually is not fatal, but when mixed with alcohol or other drugs such as opioids, or in patients with respiratory, or hepatic disorders, the risk of a serious and fatal overdose increases.