Chapter 08 {The Pendulum Swings} + FACE REVEAL #1

(A/N: Finally, finally! I WAITED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER SINCE FOREVER!!! HEEEEEYUUUUUUSSSSSHHHH!!!)

Music: Persona 5 the Animation - IT'S TOO LATE

*******

DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO YET!!!

*******

------Kamoshida's Palace------

Everything was finally falling in place. The required and needed items from weapons and firearms to medications were prepared, the calling card was sent, and thus the Treasure should've taken shape by now. It was soon going to be over, that hellish nightmare of Kamoshida's endless harassment of the volleyball was about to end. Just a little bit more. If everything went right, he would confess all of his crimes with his own mouth. Even though Joker hated him a lot for everything he's done for the volleyball team, he still mentally prayed and hoped that he wouldn't end up suffering from a mental shutdown and die. Being thrown behind bars unjustly is one thing, but being responsible for taking a person's life away was a whole different thing.

Even if he was a criminal.

While heading towards the Treasure's vault, Mona noticed the concern and hesitation drawn on the noirest's face. He didn't need much to know what he was thinking and concluded what must've been on his mind, and he completely understood. The mental conflict of the desire to save those innocent students, and yet also not take his life away; a spar of contradicted moralities. As for now, changing Kamoshida's heart was the top priority. The Phantom Thieves finally reached where they were heading to as Skull and Panther looked at Joker with faint smiles on their faces who opened the door in the depths of the castle that they discovered during their last expedition to the Treasure's vault and saw that it had actually materialized and took a touchable form of an enormous crown.

"Aww yeeeeaaaaahhhh! The Treasure has appeared!" Mona exclaimed as his eyes began sparkling.

"Man, it's huge!" Skull widened his eyes.

"What do you think?! It's just as I said! Now we can steal it! Ahh... the shine brings tears to my eyes..."

"...It kinda pisses me off. Why's it so pretty...? Isn't this Kamoshida's desires?" Panther scoffed.

"T-Treasure..." Mona's eyes sparkled.

" Mona's eyes sparkled

"Mona...?" Joker trailed.

"Uh, the cat's actin' awfully excited."

"Hey, Mona?"

"What's wrong? Is something...?" Panther didn't finish her sentence.

"Meeeeeoooooowwwwww! Mrrrrrrrowwwww!" Mona was purring loudly as hugging the crown.