Chapter 05 {Seeking Help}

(A/N: Hello, world! I'm back with a new update! Horaaay! :D
So if you guys are cool with that, sit down, relax, and enjoy~)

*******

------Evening: Leblanc's Attic-------

That night was calm for Ren and felt a tinge of peace from the cozy atmosphere of his room. It felt so welcoming, nostalgic, and kind at the same time; another sensation of home. His tired grey eyes were fixed on a single point on the wooden ceiling above him staring into space. Moonlight crept out from the dark clouds and made its way from the small window of the attic to illuminate Ren's pale face. With that, Ren sat on the bed to look at the window unable to explain the feeling that was swirling in his chest.

Sadness perhaps?

He didn't know why, but the image of his parents crossed his mind and how he'd stand by the frame of his bedroom's window as a kid making wishes to the stars and let the moon be the witness of his innocent and pure words. His mother would assure him that all of his dreams will come true one day. That memory drew a sad smile over Ren's lips as he stared at the starry and clear sky with his dull eyes.

But then...

Ryuji: Hey, this don't make any damn sense.

Ryuji: The principal and even the parents know about the abuse.

Ryuji: Why ain't anybody speaking up?!

Ren: Probably because they're afraid of him.

Ren: But even though...

Ryuji: That can't be the only thing keeping both the principal and the parents quiet though...

Ren: True.

Ryuji: It's basically because Kamoshida made the volleyball team famous, yeah?

Ryuji: Even so, that don't give him the right to do whatever he wants.

Ryuji: He's beating kids up, and all they're allowed to do is endure.

Ryuji: And that follower of his doesn't give one single shit...

Ren: What follower?

Ryuji: Ann Takamaki. You met her in the courtyard, remember?

Ryuji: You should know her. I mean, she's in your class, dude.

Ren: Oh yeah, Takamaki-San.

Ryuji: Ugh! What a load of bull!

Ryuji: I can't let it end like this.

Ryuji: I'm gonna try to find someone who knows about what's going on with Kamoshida during break tomorrow.

Ryuji: Just you watch, I ain't givin' up!

With an unreadable look on his face, Ren placed the phone down on his bed before getting up from it. He walked towards the small window that was right across him and had his hands open it fully. The cool air played softly with his dark locks and felt it slightly tickling his skin as well. With another smile, he buried his face into his hands as he stared up to the heavens. He had the same look in his eyes as a child; the same innocence and longing for the beauty of the stars. It was very peaceful and joyful to him.

"Please..." His lips muttered, "Please give me the strength until the end of this."

*******

------Next Day: Class 2-D------