Nightmares

Jungkook covered his mouth, not wanting the distressed noise to fill the room.

If Jimin or Taehyung heard him, they would both freak the fuck out. It was getting harder for Jungkook to hide his emotions from the two. 

Jungkook tip-toed out of the Pup's Room, crossing the hall, entering the Omega's Den.

He hesitated at the door as he looked to the two. Seokjin had Yoongi tucked right under his chin, a death grip that held the younger Omega incredibly close.

Yoongi had a hold of Seokjin's shirt, his nose buried deep in the other's neck.

Jungkook bit his lip. He didn't want to disturb them...

He walked over to the Alpha's Quarters.
He opened the door, Namjoon laid asleep on the bed by himself.

Jungkook gently crawled over to the Alpha, doing his best not to jostle the bed.

When the Alpha made no attempt to wake up, Jungkook gently lift Namjoon's arm and slid under it. He pressed his nose into the Alpha's scent glands as he sighed with content and started to purr.

A few hours later, Jungkook jumped awake at the panicked cries that filled the house.

Namjoon shot up in the bed too, looking with confusion to the youngest member. He sighed.
"If that's the case, I'm going to assume that's for you. Go before Jimin passes out and Taehyung has a heart attack." The Alpha said, lying back down.

"Now, Kookie. They're going to wake everyone up...if they haven't already."

Jungkook whined, climbing out of the bed and walked back to the Pup's Room.

When he got to the door, Jimin was sitting on the bed hyperventilating, Jin to his left and Yoongi on his right.

Taehyung was pacing back and forth. But stopped when Jungkook entered.
"Where were you?!" He yelled, stomping towards the unpresented.

Jungkook whined, causing Jimin to whine back in reply.

"I had a nightmare....I didn't want to wake either of you up...so I was going to climb in with Seokjin and Yoongi... but there was no room for me in their bed...so I slept with Joonie." He bit his lip, he didn't know he was going to cause THIS much stress...

Taehyung sighed, hugging the younger male tightly.
"I'm sorry. We just got so scared when we realised you weren't here...my Alpha panicked." He mumbled.

Jungkook looked over to Jimin who had stopped crying, his arms held wide open.

Jungkook whined, climbing into the Omega's lap.

"What was your dream about, Kookie?" Jimin sniffled.

The unpresented tensed, once again letting out an unwanted whine.

Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin all whined in reply.

Jin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair,   Yoongi pressed his nose into his scent glands, and Jimin kissed his forehead.

"None of that, Pup. You're alright." Yoongi purred.

"You were all attacked and killed...I was all alone...I didn't-I lost you all..." The young Pup wiped the tears from his eyes.

Jimin cooed.
"Awe, Kookie. You couldn't get rid of us, even if you tried." He laughed.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the Pup's shoulders, kissing the top of his head.
"You need to talk to us. Do we need to make that a pack rule?" He asked, sighing.

Jungkook shook his head.
"No, Tae-Hyung." He pouted.

Seokjin smiled slightly at the three.
"Well, I'm glad you all sorted that out without mine or Yoongi's help. Now, it's half past five, and I would like at lease another hour of sleep. So if you don't mind...I'm going back to bed. C'mon, Yoongi." He yawned, dropping a kiss to the top of Jungkook's head before dragging Yoongi out the door with him.

Jimin pushed Jungkook off of his lap, and laid him on the bed.
"Lay down, Tae, you need to get some sleep too." He smiled to the Alpha.

Taehyung nodded.
"Please, Kook. Wake us up if you ever need to. I promise we won't get mad. We won't judge you...we won't mock you about your dreams...We just want to help...."

The unpresented nodded with a sniffle.
"I will, Hyung."

Jimin mewled happily.
"Good to hear. Now sleep, my little Pup."