Seokjin Rebels

"Tell me again what happened with Seokjin." Namjoon said, pacing the floor back and forth, biting his thumb nail.

"I told him to stop acting like a mother, that he was annoying and overwhelming." Jungkook sniffled.

"I could tell it broke his heart, he started to cry. But before I could apologise, he ran out of the house. I couldn't even open my mouth". He rubbed his nose on the sleeve of his (Seokjin's) sweater.

Namjoon sighed, rubbing his hands over his face, hoping to rub out all the tiredness and stress.

"Alpha... I really am sorry...I shouldn't have said what I did." Jungkook said, twisting his hands anxiously together.

Namjoon knelt by the young Omega.
"It'll be okay, Pup."

It was then the front door slammed open and in tumbled a very drunk Seokjin.

Namjoon jumped to his feet, eyes wide.
"Jin...where the hell have you been? What are you wearing? Are you drunk?!" He panicked, taking notice of the revealing outfit the eldest Omega was wearing.

He ran over to the Omega as he stumbled to the floor.

Seokjin pushed the Alpha away.
"Shh. You'll wake everyone up." He put his finger to his lips, giggling.

Jungkook ran to Namjoon's side.

"Ahh, Jungkookie. Shouldn't you be in bed? It's late." Seokjin said as Namjoon helped him off the ground. 

"Shouldn't YOU be in bed?" Jungkook frowned.

Namjoon frowned.

Seokjin smiled.
"Probably."

Namjoon sighed.
"Where were you? What the hell are you wearing?" Namjoon asked, gesturing to Seokjin's outfit.

"I went out. Had a few drinks with a few Omegas, Sandeul and Joonheon. I borrowed the outfit, it's nice isn't it?" He said, looking down at his exposed...everything.

Namjoon shook his head.
"I can see your nipples, Seokjin. Why would you wear something like this out? You know what happens to Omegas when they're drunk and vulnerable-"

"Oh Namjoon, always so paranoid. Fucking lighten up." Seokjin huffed.

The Alpha and youngest Omega stood in shock. Seokjin has never spoken to anyone like this before. Ever.

Jungkook looked up to the Alpha.
"Joonie..." he whined, tears gathered in his eyes again.

Namjoon sighed.
"Seokjin, your upsetting Jungkook."

The older Omega shrugged.

Jungkook turned his head away from his Hyungs, hiding his tears.

"Maybe we should talk in the morning, when you're sober, and have slept." Namjoon said.

"I don't want to sleep. Wake Yoongi and Hoseok up. Tell them to come drink with me." He said, flopping onto the couch.

Namjoon groaned.
He turned to Jungkook who was still wiping his tears away.

"Go sleep with Tae, Kookie." Namjoon said, turning towards the direction of the room.

He paused.
"And take Jimin with you." He added, noticing the young Omega peeking around the corner.

Jimin looked around at the three, waving tiredly as Seokjin blew him kisses.

"No. I need to talk to-" Jungkook started.

"You're not going to be able to talk to him tonight. He's too drunk." Namjoon said, rubbing a hand up and down Jungkook's arm.

"Jimin. Take Kookie." Namjoon ordered.

Jimin nodded, taking Jungkook by the hand, dragging him to The Alpha's Quarters.

Namjoon turned his attention to Seokjin.

"So is that a 'no' to waking Yoongi and Hoseok?" Seokjin pouted.

Namjoon shook his head.
"Why'd you have to treat him like that? Jungkook hasn't been able to sleep. He thought you were hurt and was blaming himself-"

"He didn't seem to care earlier-" Seokjin snapped.

"You can be...intense at times, Jin. Especially towards Jungkook. There's nothing wrong with that, but he's the only one who still gets babied, he just wants to be treated more...grown up."

Seokjin sighed, his previous 'I don't give a fuck' attitude, was replaced with a frown.
"Sandeul and Joonheon said the same thing. That I baby Jungkook too much."

Namjoon let out a breath of relief.
"And they're right. You just need to give him a bit of space, let him spread those wings." He said with a smile.

Seokjin smiled back.

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry, Joonie...about tonight. I shouldn't have let it get to me the way it did."

Namjoon nodded.
"I can understand how you feel tho. You're the pack Mum, yet the Pup your Omega sees as his own, is telling you he doesn't need you anymore. It would hurt. Your Omega would be hurt. Devastated."

Seokjin whined and nodded.
"It hurts a lot." He mumbled.

Namjoon kissed the Omega's forehead.
"You should talk with Jungkook in the morning."

Seokjin sighed, but nodded.

There was another moment of silence, before Seokjin yawned loudly.

Namjoon rubbed their cheeks together.
"You should go to bed. Get the vomit bucket incase you need it."

Seokjin grunted, stumbling to clumsy feet.
He waved over his shoulder.
"Don't need to tell me twice. Good night."

"Sweet dreams." Namjoon mumbled, lying down on the couch, one arm thrown over his eyes.

"You handled it well, Alpha." Namjoon looked to the Beta who was standing beside the couch.

Namjoon groaned.
"I'm so fucking tired."

Hoseok laughed.
"I noticed Jimin and Jungkook go into your room earlier, so I doubt you'll be able to fit in there. Come sleep with me." He said, helping the Alpha off of the couch.

Namjoon didn't even bother to argue.
"Sounds good to me. Lead the way."